Eden Hazard

Co0ter

do you think he will score many goals for lille in the Champions league?

I just put him in my Champions League fantasy football team.

Unforunately, I don't think so. He's not known for being a prolific scorer but he is a monster in the midfield. Think of him having the impact that Iniesta has in our midfield, but he moves/dribbles more like Messi. However, he has way more potential goal-scoring wise than say Iniesta. Even Messi didn't start banging in a ton of goals until he was 21, Hazard is 20 this season. This year will be very, very important to his development but we'll known by the following season if he has the goal-scoring instinct that could truely make him world-class.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi was scoring many goals even before Pep came in.... It's just that after Pep he became a monster

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
In-demand Lille forward Eden Hazard has alerted clubs around Europe by admitting that he wants to leave the French champions at the end of the season.

Hazard, 20, has been strongly linked with Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea in the past - with other clubs in England and Spain also believed to have followed the Belgium international's progress intently.

Despite being tipped for a move abroad last summer Hazard decided to remain at Stade Lille-Metropole to experience Champions League football with his current club, but he has now made it clear that he wants a new challenge at the end of the current campaign.

"I am ready to go to the next level at a big club," Hazard told French newspaper L'Equipe. "I won't leave in January. It would be silly to do so. But it's my last season at Lille.

"I stayed with Lille this year because I still had things to work on and prove. But now I'm ready. I feel able to play in another country."

Hazard has also previously been linked with Real Madrid, and he boosted their hopes of negotiating a transfer by making it clear he has no intention of staying in Ligue 1 - despite the fact Qatari-backed Paris Saint Germain are reportedly prepared to pay around £35 million to secure his signature.

"Paris is not for now," he added. "Paris is magical, as they say. Of course it attracts me. But for now, no, I will not go there.

"I do not want to go to a rival of Lille's in France. It would be inconsistent. The fans would not understand."

Long touted as one of the most exciting prospects in European football, Hazard is less certain he deserves all the praise he has received since emerging on the scene as a 16-year-old.

"Sometimes I think it's a little too ... 'Eden did this, Eden did that' ... Do I deserve all this praise? I do not know. It's nice, but I do not pay too much attention either," he said.

I think he'll join Chelsea or Madrid.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd rather go to Arsenal if they sign a few players as it's a much more interesting project with better football and a football that suits young Eden much better.

So you'd turn down the biggest club in the world where you'd get serious game time to go to Arsenal. Okay.....

jamrock

has good as he is, he is still young and Lille is a totally different story than playing for a madrid or barca. he needs a intermediate step a arsenal would be perfect actually.

W

woobie

Given what that club has done to so many players over the years? Yep. Would avoid them like the plague.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hazard is good enough to take that immediate step to the likes of madrid or Barca though, he doesn't need that intermediate step. The times I have seen him play the skill level and game intelligence that he has, he can take the leap imo.

Home of Barca Fans