Dusan Vlahović

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They should know by April/May if they can get Haaland or not. If not then I guess we'll go for him instead.

serghei

If we are after Haaland and Vlahovic then it's good news, it means we are going after clearer role players that aren't a pain in the ass to integrate. Let Fati play as an LW where he feels most comfortable.

Fati - Haaland/Vlahovic - Ferran. Awesome that. It's just hard to get these moves in our position. I don't envy Laporta's job lol.

Windhook

Fiorentina invest heavily on talents from the Balkans in the last few seasons. They might look impressive, but keep in mind the quality of current Serie A and results teams achieve in Europe. Also how easily they drop points everywhere whether it's the Europa League or Conference League against mediocre Eastern European teams. I believe it's not the direction Barca should focus on. For example Luka Jovic and his struggles at Real Madrid.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think he's the real deal. I predict he won't score more than 25 CL goals in his career.

Barcilliant

I think he will be very good if he chooses the right club and has the right coach. Alot of careers don't take off because the player is not a good fit for the club, manager, league or he's too young. Diego Forlan comes too mind. Poor for Utd in epl despite obvious potential.

@SiqueRodriguez | Xavi absolutely loves Dusan Vlahović, the 'Serbian Haaland', and his assistants has already seen many videos of the player. Bar?a refused the player in summer 2020, when he was offered for around ?18m and now he has many suitors.

Dusan Vlahovic matched Cristiano Ronaldo's record. Most Serie A goals in a calendar year since 1960. 33 goals. #Vlahovic

Fiorentina CEO Barone confirms: "Dusan and his agent have turned down our new contract proposal. We offered the best salary in Fiorentina history".

Might be the next Lewandowski. Cheaper than Haaland too!

I know Serbians very well. They can be killers if they have ice in their veins like this guy. On the other hand they can end up being bums like Luka Jovic.

This guy is the real deal though!

I'm serbian and I can tell you one thing - Luka Jovic is a bum, that accepted Madrid and married starlet that manage his life. The guy left Madrid last year and went to Serbia on holiday, and committed many many offenses. He doesn't give a shit, he gained weight, got injured many times and doesn't give a fuck about his career. Vlahovic is a fighter and he cares about football, he plays with passion and gives 100%.

Morten

I'm serbian and I can tell you one thing - Luka Jovic is a bum, that accepted Madrid and married starlet that manage his life. The guy left Madrid last year and went to Serbia on holiday, and committed many many offenses. He doesn't give a shit, he gained weight, got injured many times and doesn't give a fuck about his career. Vlahovic is a fighter and he cares about football, he plays with passion and gives 100%.

Huh, maybe Hazard left a bad influence on him.

Huh, maybe Hazard left a bad influence on him.

The guy is not motivated... If you have season like him at Frankfurt, and you go to team like Madrid... You don't give a shit about other players even better players, you need to have passion, desire and will... Luka Jovic cant take the callenge. I'm 10000000000% sure, that Vlahovic would be player like Ibrahimovic. And Jovic can play only if coach and whole team fit's him.

Morten

The guy is not motivated... If you have season like him at Frankfurt, and you go to team like Madrid... You don't give a shit about other players even better players, you need to have passion, desire and will... Luka Jovic cant take the callenge. I'm 10000000000% sure, that Vlahovic would be player like Ibrahimovic. And Jovic can play only if coach and whole team fit's him.

Well, Zlatan couldn't play at Barca when the team wasn't centered around him either.

Professional as he is, not a versatile player.

Raketa10

We should pass on this one. I honestly don't think he is that good and he is hyped as it gets. He could just be Jovic 2.0. If we can get Haaland great, but if we can't than just go for someone like Julian Alvarez and save the money. Paying that munch money to Fiorentina for Vlahovic is just plain stupid, just let City do it and move on.

I get you on that. It's Basicaly the same with Croatian players. Either they are bums or motivated as it gets. However, we shouldn't care if someone is a Croat or Serb or Norwegian. We should just try to find the best possible player for the club. I can tell you for example that I would't sign Brozovic for Barca. Yes he is a machine and yes he could be free agent next summer but he is not a player you can rely on. On a good day he can be a world class player but on his bad day he is a potential bomb. The problem with Vlahovic is that he is too expensive and I am definitely not sure that he is the real deal. Burca just can't afford to make another expensive mistake. In addition to that, Haaland would be much more marketable than Vlahovic and the club could earn some additional money on that fact alone. With Messi gone we definitely need a new star in our team. With all due respect to Fati, Gavi, Nico, De Jong, Pedri or Torres they will hardly sell a huge number of shirts. We definitely need to have one star player in our team and not just because of footballing reasons. Having a "franchise player" is something that can help us grow revenues and can also bring a lot of sponsorship money to the club.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans