Douglas Pereira dos Santos

xXKonan

We have Alves, Roberto and Vidal as rbs. He should go in January.
He and Adriano will most likely be Shipped out. Adriano actually wants to leave and Douglas will most likely be Shipped out "Loaned" to another team till his contract expires I bet.

Galning

:lol: this saga. The inevitable loan until contract runs out is coming. Keirrison, Henrique, Douglas,... I wonder how many Barça board members are drinking champagne in their bubblebaths thanks to these transfers.

xXKonan

With Alves, Vidal and Sergi Roberto as right back options, Douglas (25) could leave in January. Club prefer sale but also open to loan. [md]

Seems like the End of the line here for Douglas soon,if he does Leave I wish him success.

God Serena

Maybe this is why Lucho keeps callin gGumbau up to our bench. He knows Douglas is leaving but we still need a Lord on the team somewhere.

xXKonan

Monchi (director Sevilla): "We follow Douglas since he played in Brazil. Was an option when we looked for a right back last summer." [ser]

xXKonan

CRdyIenUkAASQmN.jpg

And his hair keeps on Evolving.

I wish I could be Douglas.

I mean, you get to train with Barca, travel with them, watch matches in Camp Nou for free. And get paid to do that. Probably the best job in the world.

Home of Barca Fans