Douglas Pereira dos Santos

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
"I can't explain, really. I'm very happy, it's such a big club and every player dreams of playing there. I'm very happy, and I hope to reciprocate their trust. I won't be a fraud".--Douglas

#BlaugranaCafu #TheLegendBegins :coffee:

Jadentheman

"I can't explain, really. I'm very happy, it's such a big club and every player dreams of playing there. I'm very happy, and I hope to reciprocate their trust. I won't be a fraud".--Douglas

#BlaugranaCafu #TheLegendBegins :coffee:

He's a good person. It's not his fault, anyone would want to play for Barca given the chance. He's just a pawn in this game and it's sad. He doesn't deserve that, I hope he succeeds because everyone is doubting him right now.

He's a good person. It's not his fault, anyone would want to play for Barca given the chance. He's just a pawn in this game and it's sad. He doesn't deserve that, I hope he succeeds because everyone is doubting him right now.

It really does suck for him. Most likely scenario is that he ends up like Keirrison/Henrique, meaning he plays few to no games for Barca and just keeps getting loaned, having his career ruined like the other 2.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

That's exactly how I feel. I feel bad for him. Just like I kind of feel bad for Song.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Of course. I hope he atleast does okay and doesn't become the object of abuse from the fans when/if he plays. It's a big chance for him, who would decline if they got a call from Barca? Even though it seem highly unlikely, maybe he'll completely transform into a good player? Lets see.

I don't like this transfer at all since we most likely have Dani for another couple of years and Montoya as well, but now that he is here, I want to see him play atleast once. Just to see how he takes the level and maybe we'll see a miracle? :pep:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
There's one person that was involved in both negotiations, Andre Cury. It's more related to henrique/keirrison than to Neymar, imo.

Oh ok, I thought we signed him because he was "included" in the Neymar deal... Sad to know this is a whole different shady deal standing in its own two legs...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Of course. I hope he atleast does okay and doesn't become the object of abuse from the fans when/if he plays. It's a big chance for him, who would decline if they got a call from Barca? Even though it seem highly unlikely, maybe he'll completely transform into a good player? Lets see.

If Montoya can live up to his potential, then all Douglas has to do is prove that he's a reliable backup.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's such a nice guy :cry:

Even more.

"I'm a very honest and hard-working person, who wants to win not only on the pitch but also outside, giving my family a better life. I respect everybody from Barça who already works there, and I just want to help the team to win titles. I will honor and respect this great club."--Douglas.

:cry: #BlaugranaCafu #TheLegendBegins

Frodo_FCB

Even more.

"I'm a very honest and hard-working person, who wants to win not only on the pitch but also outside, giving my family a better life. I respect everybody from Barça who already works there, and I just want to help the team to win titles. I will honor and respect this great club."--Douglas.

:cry: #BlaugranaCafu #TheLegendBegins

He seems a nice guy...I hope the fans treat him well

Stric

The way I see it, Alves is leaving soon, next summer or the one after that, so Montoya is going to be our starter and Douglas the backup. He doesn't have to be Cafu to be Montoya's backup. And the team doesn't have to have the best player in the world in every single position to be competitive and win titles.

Barcilliant

LOL-the board had to spoil it with this one signing. I don't understand who scouts these players.

It seems like the price was low so Zubi thought he'd get him as an afterthought.

Home of Barca Fans