Do you think Rakitic will be a better fit for Barça than Cesc?

Do you think Rakitic will be a better fit for Barça than Cesc?

• Total voters
L

linetty

We couldn't control the midfield with Cesc on the pitch. The guy doesn't belong here, major mistake by bringing him back in the first place.

He may prefer less complicated football tactics, that's why his destination is Chelsea.

Welcome Rakitic, I hope you succeed.

Alik

If the formation and general tactics remain the same, I expect Xavi have even more minutes than usual next season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If he doesn't fit better than Cesc he better beware, if anything goes wrong at the club it'll be his fault like how it's Cesc's. :lol:

F

Flavia

If he doesn't fit better than Cesc he better beware, if anything goes wrong at the club it'll be his fault like how it's Cesc's. :lol:
Hardly. He won't be forced into the starting 11, switching players out of position, so he can play.

Trickykid

antonnn suddenly taking sides with Fab, who's of course not at fault for anything ever in the history of mankind. How shocking!

L

linetty

He won't be a shining star, demanding a spot in the first team no matter what, destroying team's balance.

Cesc only slowed our game down and made us more predictable, that's a relief for me he's finally gone.

Home of Barca Fans