Didier Drogba

Robbie

welbeck 'sque
welbeck.jpg

Henry-esque :party1:

BarcaGirl

Didier Drogba: "Everyone knows Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi, not only me, but for some it's hard to recognize that."

Did he really said that?? :facepalm:

JackaL

Didier Drogba: "Everyone knows Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi, not only me, but for some it's hard to recognize that."

Did he really said that?? :facepalm:

It would've first come up on Turkish twitter users' entries (one of the biggest twitter populations). Haven't seen anything till now.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Drogba to Fenerbahce Fans after calling him Monkey in the game Fenerbahce-Galatasaray:

"'You call me monkey but you cried when Chelsea beat Fenerbahce in 2008. You called me monkey but you jumped in front of your screen when I won the Champions league. You called me monkey but you got mad when I became champion with Galatasaray. And the saddest thing is you called me monkey and forgot that you jumped when my ''monkey'' brother scored twice yesterday.. and you call yourself a true fan?"

abual3bed1

Drogba to Fenerbahce Fans after calling him Monkey in the game Fenerbahce-Galatasaray:

"'You call me monkey but you cried when Chelsea beat Fenerbahce in 2008. You called me monkey but you jumped in front of your screen when I won the Champions league. You called me monkey but you got mad when I became champion with Galatasaray. And the saddest thing is you called me monkey and forgot that you jumped when my ''monkey'' brother scored twice yesterday.. and you call yourself a true fan?"

Like a boss. Well said.

K

kingleo

He is the master at getting free-kicks, slowing the game down and time wasting, but a truly great player! He used to bully defenders! it was so fun to watch especially against Arsenal and Liverpool!

bluewolf

Drogba was misleaded by people around him(from the club) in the derby match (relationship between two greatest clubs of turkey has been tense for a while). The situation was totally different story, not about racism. Fans didn't throw bananas to the black players or chanting about racism, it was just reaction to Muslera, they were swearing.

JackaL

Drogba was misleaded by people around him(from the club) in the derby match (relationship between two greatest clubs of turkey has been tense for a while). The situation was totally different story, not about racism. Fans didn't throw bananas to the black players or chanting about racism, it was just reaction to Muslera, they were swearing.

Sure he was mislead. What are the bananas for? Why would he be mislead, it was on his instagram / twitter account the issue with the monkey. Don't tell lies here. As always Fenerbahce handled the situation by giving a nonsense press conference and Turkish Media didn't have the balls to ask for a penalty. As always (match fixing included) they decided to be quite and went on as if nothing happened.

Home of Barca Fans