Denis Suarez

Butaan4barca

They both play in the Iniesta position. That would mean Denis being behind Iniesta, Arda and Rafinha. So I doubt there will be room for him.

aaa, no worries, irrespective of the order and other preferable players, denis and rafinha can take opposite sides of the midfield. i.e left/right.

navidjaan

Bottom line is that Lucho seems to have a plan with him. Otherwise he wouldn't come back. I think he'll start out as the LW backup for Neymar, while also getting a few minutes here and there at the LCM spot (which Iniesta and Arda are in control of) to adapt there, a position where I think his future will be at Barça, if he succeeds there.

Messi983

Agree.

It seem we are gonna push some of them into the forward lineup .
I can see Denis and Rafinha will take many of the games when any of the MSN is rested

We all know how many times they want to be rested. Messi never, Neymar is also unhappy when subbed off and neither of them can replace Suarez if we don't change system and put Messi back to false 9 or something like that.

I don't rate him highly either. Rafinha pushed as rw in some games is enough too, imo. Munir will probably stay too.

I hope not, he needs a loan.

Gnidrologist

Is it me or it seems he's actually more dangerous on the right flank? Was the sole creating force against Sevilla after he was moved there and looks really well under the circumstances now too.

Devils

I don't think he could have made a better statement today about convincing Barca to get him back. He was immense.

khaled_a_d

Yeah ,Denis and Castillejo were gr8 during the 2nd half .done everything they wanted with the ball
For me it is his best performance so far .looked solid and might change my mind about him

serghei

Bring him back and those are the midfield options for next season.

Busi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Turan, Roberto, Denis.

Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Rafinha, Munir in attack.

Not bad that.

Home of Barca Fans