Denis Suarez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Paying his wages while he wasnt playing for us, and now paying to get him back.
Who says we paid the wages? Makes sense if we did pay the wages when he was at Sevilla.... But he was completely owned by Villarreal the past one year! So I don't think he would have cost us a single buck the last one year

So looks like you have figured his wages to be 1.5m per year.... So by that logic Denis would cost us a total of 4.5m (The 3m transfer fee that we would be paying to get him back now and his wages when he was at Sevilla.)

He would have cost us 3m in his wages anyway had he stayed put with us instead of going out on loan. So that is just an additional 1.5m (4.5m - 3m) he is costing us for getting a valuable experience of two years by playing for two top division clubs in the league, instead of rotting on our bench!

Besides, that 1.5m (which you think is being a burden for treasury department of Barcelona) has actually helped the deal for Rakitic run smoothly..... Who, I need not remind you, has actually scored the opening goal for us in a Champions League Final apart from being an undisputed started for two years now one of which was a treble winning season!

So whatever spin you put to this whole transfer saga of Denis..... This has actually been one of the very few positive moves made by this stupid board

xXKonan

If the difference is really less than a Million, I can see us finding a middle ground somewhere soon.

Well that's what I hope at least.

George_Costanza

Seriously if he is playing hardball then let him go where the fuk he wants to go. It's a privilege to play for a team like Barcelona and if he doesn't appreciate this fact then we should move on. His agent obviously try to take an advantage of our incompetent management.

navidjaan

They're just negotiating. How the fuck is this is a surprise to anyone, lol. And the window hasn't even started yet. Barça's clause only counts from July 1st and in the next two weeks after that.

khaled_a_d

They're just negotiating. How the fuck is this is a surprise to anyone, lol. And the window hasn't even started yet. Barça's clause only counts from July 1st and in the next two weeks after that.

For some reason people love to forget that,some of the reactions made me feel we are mid August not early June

F

Flavia

For some reason people love to forget that,some of the reactions made me feel we are mid August not early June

That isn't stopping a lot of clubs from making great deals. Only thing that changes is being able to register players.

God Serena

What knee jerk reactions? It doesn't really make sense that a deal is taking so long for Denis.

This one:

Seriously if he is playing hardball then let him go where the fuk he wants to go. It's a privilege to play for a team like Barcelona and if he doesn't appreciate this fact then we should move on. His agent obviously try to take an advantage of our incompetent management.

It's as if we've been chasing him all summer and he's refusing to join or something.

khaled_a_d

What knee jerk reactions? It doesn't really make sense that a deal is taking so long for Denis.

Robert already said we will sign him back,so for all what we know the deal is done.we can't sign him officially until July 1.
So I am not sure what is "too long" we are talking about?
Also,whenever a club make a signing we will get the "I wish we were doing business like them" reaction.
Also what gr8 deals clubs are making?How many deals Atletico & RM done already? Manu only signed Baily (and they overpaid for him) ,while Bayern overpaid for 2 players and BVB are signing teenagers.other than that there aren't man clubs who finished so many gr8 deals.may be Xhaka & Gundogan
Everybody know we will sign D.Suarez but it is taking its time.just like Laporte for City.or Morata for RM .

F

Flavia

Robert already said we will sign him back,so for all what we know the deal is done.we can't sign him officially until July 1.
So I am not sure what is "too long" we are talking about?
Also,whenever a club make a signing we will get the "I wish we were doing business like them" reaction.
Also what gr8 deals clubs are making?How many deals Atletico & RM done already? Manu only signed Baily (and they overpaid for him) ,while Bayern overpaid for 2 players and BVB are signing teenagers.other than that there aren't man clubs who finished so many gr8 deals.may be Xhaka & Gundogan
Everybody know we will sign D.Suarez but it is taking its time.just like Laporte for City.or Morata for RM .

It's taking too long. It's a buyback, and there isn't much to discuss there. Kind of deal that should be done quickly, and move on to other targets. And Denis can't be compared to deals for morata or laporte. After the details of this buyback came to light, it kind of showed what a bad done deal this was too. No wonder there's people overreacting.

Home of Barca Fans