Denis Suarez

Gnidrologist

Only homophobes use derogatory slang "faggot". Latent homophobe exposed. Btw, i like the sound of word 'homophobe'. It has that woody quality to it. Hoomophoobe.

hulinat

Lol so supporting gay rights or equality makes you instantly a SJW. Fuck social media and your sjw bullshit. I suppose its hard to open up your mind and accept the fact that this world is full of different kind of personas if youre a stereotypical close minded jock. These type of people are exactly what's wrong with this world and its vital to the continuation of the mankind.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't too long ago you were glorifying Charles Manson and communism.

You're equally fucked up tbh.

Gnidrologist

Lol so supporting gay rights or equality makes you instantly a SJW. Fuck social media and your sjw bullshit. I suppose its hard to open up your mind and accept the fact that this world is full of different kind of personas if youre a stereotypical close minded jock. These type of people are exactly what's wrong with this world and its vital to the continuation of the mankind.
To whom do you even address this shit? Who is against rights n shit? Getting offended by frivolous banter like in this thread on some imagined victim group's behalf is defining trait of sjws. You have no skin in the game, but act sanctimonious and hypermoralzing. Act like that and you get called out and ridiculed. Too much heat? Get out of the kitchen (or back). Or go to redcafe.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Such a sjw response. Stop being such a bitch and get on with your day m’lady.

Fucking pathetic.

Home of Barca Fans