David Villa

Why is everyone talking about a salary of 11M when his salary is 7M?
It was established in his contract that his salary would increase 4 more millions by this time ( probably thinking that this would be his last big chance of getting some good money before retirement).

Maria

I heard that his salary would increase from 7m to 11m next season.

And I heard that we were trading Villa&Thiago for Rooney or that

XvpP8JO.jpg

but that doesn't mean that it was true.

It was established in his contract that his salary would increase 4 more millions by this time ( probably thinking that this would be his last big chance of getting some good money before retirement).

How do you know? You saw his contract?

CatalinR10

I have lived to see this happen....

Now I want to kill myself with a potato. How the fuck did we manage to sell David Villa for 5 M ? And to think that we only receive 2.1 M this summer. This club is run by total idiots. We got him for 40 M 2-3 years ago , only to sell him for 5.

Oh.My.Fucking.God.

Rosell and Zubi....

tumblr_mc9c9gjFd31rbzcm4o1_500.gif

Last edited:

mixer

The price is silly, but you have to consider that he's through a really serious injury. Also, he's 32 this year. Anyway, Barça's management is laughable.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I read it on Twitter and thought, 'Wow, 51 Million? How did they manage that?. But then I noticed the comma and and was even more impressed. Negatively, I mean.

ShandyFFM

Thanks for everything El Guaje !!!!! Especially for those two goals against Madrid when we beat them 5:0 i will never forget them.

One high salary less now we got space for an other big player is guess.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
No need to translate:

Jaume Torres ‏@JaumeTorres14 5min
Actualitzem marcadors de La Marató Sortida Jugadors FCB: Abidal + Bojan + Fontàs + Muniesa + Lomban + Villa = 2.150.000€. (ovació a la sala)

And I heard that we were trading Villa&Thiago for Rooney or that

XvpP8JO.jpg

but that doesn't mean that it was true.

How do you know? You saw his contract?

I think i know it in the same way that we know about many salaries the players perceive in the club. it's just something we have seen in the papers time and time again. But more than that, I herd it from a Catalan journalist who always has relevant information about Barca. This guy was the first to announce pep and valdes wanted to leave barca.
it's like saying... how do YOU know Villa makes 7 million a year?
you know what i mean? not trying to be a smart..s or anything ( you never know how you come across on a forum lol).

ebc_99

I have lived to see this happen....

Now I want to kill myself with a potato. How the fuck did we manage to sell David Villa for 5 M ? And to think that we only receive 2.1 M this summer. This club is run by total idiots. We got him for 40 M 2-3 years ago , only to sell him for 5.

Oh.My.Fucking.God.

Tito and Zubi....

tumblr_mc9c9gjFd31rbzcm4o1_500.gif

Transfer negotiations have got nothing to do with Tito.

Home of Barca Fans