David Alaba

Rory

So crazy salary aside he?d be a good player to have in the squad. I don?t believe in giving him 23m a year but it was more I was surprised people were so against him based on ability.

Vilarrubi

Even if it’s not the best version of him, he will most certainly be better than Pique, Lenglet and Umtiti.

All comes down to wages and if Laporta convinces him.

FC433

So crazy salary aside he?d be a good player to have in the squad. I don?t believe in giving him 23m a year but it was more I was surprised people were so against him based on ability.
Wants a 5-year contract as well according to some recent reports. He is a quality player, but we need to be careful.

ebc_99

He would be a great addition but 23m a year is too high, 15 or so and it would be fantastic business.

Joan

Nobody will offer what he wants anyway. Will have to lower his demans.

Barca's paying crazy wages, yet can't see us agreeing to his terms. Won't even start on Florentino...

His situation might need longer than expected to settle down.

FC433

^
I think they are interested, and I could definitely see Alaba going there. Great team, great city, and lots of $$$$$ + they could use someone like him who could play in a number of positions.

Messi983

^
PSG might be willing to meet his demands.

He apparently wants to play in Spain though. We'll see if that's true or he'll go to the club that will offer him the most money. I don't expect neither us nor Madrid to met his excessive demands.

Either way I'm fine. Don't see him as a must signing so won't cry if he'll go elsewhere but also wouldn't mind him on a reasonable contract.

Home of Barca Fans