Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

Since the rumors of him going to be sold surfaced, he's playing like he doesn't care at all. Should be benched.

Juan03

Useless.

Why does he keep trying one-two's with Messi when there are better positioned players? The fucking crosses to 5'7 players are even more useless than him

Meitux

I can't stand this guy anymore. 900 crosses all to nowhere, just one or two right AT times. Completely horrible at defending and damn lazy to come back recover. Too many missplaced passes as well... Just terrible, terrible..

Alarcón

Words can't describe his performance today. He should be sold ASAP, one of the players that is absolute poison in this team

I would bench him for the entire season after this joke of a performance

Last edited:

Iarwain

He spends too much time going inwards centrally. Why the fuck does he crowd already crowded CM zone when Barca have possession at final third. Stretch the pitch, make clever runs, overlapping etc.

Chong Li

MUST be sold! (if there's somebody stupid enough to buy him, otherwise rescind his contract and let him go for free)

Afro

I really like Dani but I think his time is up here. €20-25m would be fantastic business for us, considering his age and the fact he is now in terminal decline.

CatalinR10

4 years ago , at the WC, Dani Alves would make a long sprint in the last seconds of the game against the Nederlands to stop Roben from scoring , even though Brazil were already out of the competition.

These days most of the attacks come from the right side because Alves doesn't bother anymore to track back.

He's done.

Home of Barca Fans