Daniel Alves

Messigician

🎙🚨🚨| Xavi: ?Dani?s comments on Haaland/Mbapp?? I forgive Dani for everything, whatever he says. Sometimes you complain that there are no headlines. Well, with Dani it?s hard to choose one. It?s a phenomenon.?

Yeah we're trying to sign someone and he says this... This is why he was kicked out at first

feggydinho

🎙🚨🚨| Xavi: ?Dani?s comments on Haaland/Mbapp?? I forgive Dani for everything, whatever he says. Sometimes you complain that there are no headlines. Well, with Dani it?s hard to choose one. It?s a phenomenon.?

Yeah we're trying to sign someone and he says this... This is why he was kicked out at first

Lol, but is he lying (definitely taking Mbappe over Haaland if given a choice) but I get your point

Messigician

He is crazy

Dani Alves: "There is a scarcity of good right-backs in today's football. If there were good ones, I wouldn't be here at Bar?a... I hope good right-backs will appear in the future."

Rassvet

He is crazy

Dani Alves: "There is a scarcity of good right-backs in today's football. If there were good ones, I wouldn't be here at Bar?a... I hope good right-backs will appear in the future."

L for boomer Alves. There are quite a few quality right backs. They are just all in Pl besides Hakimi at PSG.

JamDav1982

There are a ton of better RBs out there than Alves is now.

That is not the reason he is at Barca. It is the club keep getting it wrong and they dont rate Dest as currently a top RB either.

Clubs like Villa have better RB than Barca do.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

That if it were up to him he would only break the bank for Mbappe as he is the better player and better fit for Barca. And that he wouldn't splash the cash on Haaland, not on the rumored fee/salary/commissions.

That wont bother Raiola at all.

Alves opinion is not relevant to anything in Haaland deal.

Iniesta Ultra

That if it were up to him he would only break the bank for Mbappe as he is the better player and better fit for Barca. And that he wouldn't splash the cash on Haaland, not on the rumored fee/salary/commissions anyway.

He's totally right, Xavi should listen to him.

Windhook

FULL INTERVIEW [SPORT]

Dani is talking about some interesting things like Xavi's focus on physical preparation.

You got to know Xavi thoroughly as a player. Is he very different now?

Xavi's secret is hard work. We have to fight, to do what we have always done. The only thing that has changed is that he is now a coach. His point of view is the same as when he was playing. We are working very hard. It's the first time since I've been at Bar?a that I've worked like this.

More than during Guardiola's period?

Yes. With no one have we worked like this on a physical level. It is also important to note that football has changed. Guardiola had a lot of good players and we didn't have to run up and down. We recovered many balls in opposition territory. Now, from time to time, it is time to run and, for that, we need a good physical tone. Now the work we did before is not enough for us.

Home of Barca Fans