Daniel Alves

serghei

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but Samper's name is being written on this forum way, way, way more than it should, considering what he's shown so far. I mean, who is Samper? So far, he's no better than Gio dos Santos. At least dos Santos has tore Inter a new one and embarassed Chivu (one of the better rated CBs in the world at the time) in the Gamper Trophy, back in 2007. Which is more than I can say for Samper.

Alarcón

Not good. We should have been ready for this. But we aren't. We have a midfielder and an average player to replace the best RB in the world still.

If we sell him, it means we are ready. Lucho would never sell Dani if he didn't think he could adequately replace him.

Trickykid

I'm all for. Roberto to RB, Samper to take over Roberto at CM?

As much as I'd like to see Samper succeed here, I really think he needs a season on loan at a La Liga side first. Roberto mainly got so many minutes because he's so versatile. Samper locked at cm and dm (even that is a question mark, as Lucho doesn't seem to trust him a whole lot there) could end up in very few minutes next season.

F

Flavia

If we sell him, it means we are ready. Lucho would never sell Dani if he didn't think he could adequately replace him.

There's a clause on his contract allowing him to go for free. Club and coach can do nothing about it.

MessiDinho10

As much as I'd like to see Samper succeed here, I really think he needs a season on loan at a La Liga side first. Roberto mainly got so many minutes because he's so versatile. Samper locked at cm and dm (even that is a question mark, as Lucho doesn't seem to trust him a whole lot there) could end up in very few minutes next season.

I know. I'd rather see him go on loan first as well. It's just that Barça has no/little money to buy any replacements, so we're kind of dependent on La Masia now. Samper is pretty much the only player at the B-team (maybe with Kaptoum) that is remotely close to the first team.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Let's not kid ourselves, the board alienated dani probably because they didn't want to offer him as much money as he wanted, now that he found a good deal he said fu to the board and left, that's it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Let's not kid ourselves, the board alienated dani probably because they didn't want to offer him as much money as he wanted, now that he found a good deal he said fu to the board and left, that's it.

I doubt he will earn anything close that what he is earning now at Juve. Maybe half if he's lucky.

Home of Barca Fans