Daniel Alves

Irish_Cules

Never thought it could happen but I actually missed him last game...

He hasn't really started the season well though. He hasn't done anything wrong really but his attacking contribution has been underwhelming. He did have that injury so hopefully it's just a case of him getting some match sharpness.

christina

Pure Happiness
He hasn't really started the season well though. He hasn't done anything wrong really but his attacking contribution has been underwhelming. He did have that injury so hopefully it's just a case of him getting some match sharpness.
Hopefully. I can't remember the name of the brazilian who played in his position last game but he was pretty bad

christina

Pure Happiness
In this levels I'm expecting them to be confident and take risk from the first game. They'll don't get lots of chances.

Icarium

Lifestealer
RB is our most fucked up position. Alves, Montoya and Douglas.... wtf? None are close to barca quality... We should have signed a quality RB or some high potential player. We don't have great academy players in that position either plus we have a transfer ban and then we will be left with Montoya and Douglas. It is a nightmare.

Home of Barca Fans