Dani Ceballos

hulinat

How is Rafinha finished lol? He had a great season.

This thread is starting to remind me of Real Madrids transfer politics. Signing the new flavor of the month or whoever's being hyped at the time until you get bored of them. Same thing happened with Gomes.

George_Costanza

This thread is starting to remind me of Real Madrids transfer politics. Signing the new flavor of the month or whoever's being hyped at the time until you get bored of them. Same thing happened with Gomes.

How did he have a great season? He only played 1,074 Liga minutes. In fact, he only played 2504 Liga minutes the past 3 seasons.

hulinat

How did he have a great season? He only played 1,074 Liga minutes. In fact, he only played 2504 Liga minutes the past 3 seasons.

And he performed really well in those 1,074 minutes and managed to score some pretty important goals aswell. He even played well out of position when Lucho made him play RB/Wingback. If it wasn't for his injuries he would've obviously played a lot more.

springfield

Rafinha will never be good enough for a regular starter but can still be a bench player. Ceballos has the potential to become a regular starter.

Messi983

Rafinha could still be a useful squad player but his injuries are concerning. Maybe he'll get out of injury problems like his brother seems to do over the last two seasons but his development was already stalled to much for him to develop into anything more than a squad player IMO. Another thing is he wants to play regularly to get into Brazil WC squad so he might consider leaving and IF we can get a good offer then I think we'll sell him.

denn

LOL

clemente

Lol Im not going to repeat myself constantly. How do you expect Rakitic to do shit when we were literally playing without a proper right back the entire season and with Messi not tracking back puts s huge load on Rakitic so no wonder he has been underperforming. Busquets was subpar aswell because of Luchos shitty tactics and rotations. You'd probably to get rid of him too lmao. Sergi has actually played quite alot as RM or changed position midgame but you obviously havent noticed any of that, besides I wasnt talking about last season only.

Rakitic was subpar for most of the season, also he always had to cover up the whole right flank, not just this season, no excuse for him to underperform so often, only at the end of the season he picked it up. Busquets was injured most of the season, only at february picked his form back and was world class again, barely any tactics were changed from last season so I'm not sure what you are even talking about. I never said I want to get rid either of them, I see you have nothing to say and are just talking out of your ass now. Roberto never played in midfield this season, the closest he came to midfield was 3-4-3, where he was pretty much playing the same as a right back, I can't believe this is what you judge from that he is good enough to play in the center midfield. And last season he wasn't that good in midfield, whenever he played it looked like we will never score, there was no creativity, but I'm not surprised you wouldn't remember that.

Trickykid

Good. The only aspect of this deal that irks me just a tad, is the fact that it'll fuel you guys' swelling inferiority complex towards Los Merengues to new impossible heights, and thus heighten the whining in here even more. Good times!

Home of Barca Fans