Dani Ceballos

denn

DEKxjieXsAE1MvO.jpg:large

So.. we're fucked.

BarçaBarça

Why would anyone really want to sign for us after seeing the abuse gomes took last season

Because the road to playing time for a top-3 club in the world right now is historically short. For Madrid you would be benchwarmer in a very strong squad, for Barca you have a chance to be a starter if you take it!

serghei

Ceballos would be an idiot to go play for a midfield stacked Madrid. But I heard he actually is a bit of an idiot, so idiot is what idiot does I guess. They are in form him mostly to sell him with an anti-Barca clause for a big proffit.

Cool

Ceballos would be an idiot to go play for a midfield stacked Madrid. But I heard he actually is a bit of an idiot, so idiot is what idiot does I guess. They are in form him mostly to sell him with an anti-Barca clause for a big proffit.

Pretty much. Plus, that's Isco and Ceballos and Kova and James (if he stays) fighting it out for a spot in the midfield and on the RW (Isco and James). That's too much quality on one bench, Isco will be the first to moan when a fitter Bale is avaliable and he sees most of the bench or when James and Ceballos see more minutes than him. And, If it's not Isco who moans, It'll be James that of course if he stays and I'm sure Ceballos will also not be happy about playing third fiddle to Isco and James.

If Zidane is smart and knows what his team needs then he'll realize an extra midfielder to an already stacked midfield and bench will unsettle Isco and Kova and you'll end up with another James/Morata situation.

But, what do I know?

Last edited:

Jombi

Pretty much. Plus, that's Isco and Ceballos and Kova and James (if he stays) fighting it out for a spot in the midfield and on the RW (Isco and James). That's too much quality on one bench, Isco will be the first to moan when a fitter Bale is avaliable and he sees most of the bench or when James and Ceballos see more minutes than him. And, If it's not Isco who moans, It'll be James that of course if he stays and I'm sure Ceballos will also not be happy about playing third fiddle to Isco and James.

If Zidane is smart and knows what his team needs then he'll realize an extra midfielder to an already stacked midfield and bench will unsettle Isco and Kova and you'll end up with another James/Morata situation.

But, what do i know?

They have a luxury problem after years of investing in quality players younger than 25.

Sorin

People being surprised that Ceballos is a cretin. :lol:

As if his tweets proved that he was one of the world next brilliant minds.

Home of Barca Fans