Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ritchie

He has truly set into decline now but he's still a top player. I hope he doesn't end up with another golden shoe this season, despite his lower scoring he could still do the business against the likes of Espanyol this weekend.

Hopefully Neymar or Suarez remain injury free and can challenge him to the end this season.

15 pens a season. 20 tap ins. He can still do that at 35.

Kerrybai

in your opinion is he among the best three players in the world?

No he is below Suarez and Neymar, and probably a few others right now with his current form.
15 pens a season. 20 tap ins. He can still do that at 35.

This is where I think he could edge Messi in terms of goals. In his mid 30's he should remain and effective poacher and will be able to make use of his aerial abilities while Messi will probably play much deeper and score less goals. Of course Messi is younger so should end his career slightly ahead.
Pichici is very interesting this season.

Suarez - 18
Benzema 17
Ronaldo 16
Neymar 16
Bale , Perez , Aduriz 13
Griezmann, Agirretxe 12
Messi 11

6 horse race in my opinion with Messi as a long shot.

Last edited:

Hardy

718_Immagine.jpg

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Ronaldos dribbling is always so mechanical and clumsy looking, defending and goalkeeping is atrocious. I think it was a good goal but there's an element of class missing from it due to these factors.

El Flaco

Penalty call for Madrid vs. Espanyol

[gfy]ConcreteZanyCowbird[/gfy]

Cristiano's 1st goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]SlowSpottedFireant[/gfy]

Cristiano's 2nd goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]SpotlessFlusteredChrysalis[/gfy]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't take much from a goal scored against a team that's out there to bend over and play bad on purpose. Whatever, if it makes the Madridistas think he still got it, then brilliant.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can't take much from a goal scored against a team that's out there to bend over and play bad on purpose. Whatever, if it makes the Madridistas think he still got it, then brilliant.

The fall before his PK goal looked like a deliberate dive, his second goal is very very nice though, no matter who he was playing against, to be objective.

Home of Barca Fans