Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Caps

10904628_1290139411026272_8293303372633536055_o.jpg

Because the tabloids said so? I'm under the impression she wanted to see her own family over New Years, and CR was anything but understanding and acted like she was doing something really wrong by not spending it with his. But we'll hear a different story every day for the next while lol

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
No they are great lovers actually. Oh spare me. Ronaldo is twat like no other. It's easy now when he won damn balloon, if it was Messi...we would see world collapsing.
Question is, would Ronaldo even attend the ceremony if he knew Leo was clear favorite. Takes a lot to feed his ego. Same as last year when they won copa, Ronaldo
came to Messi to 'comfort him'. Yes, he's cool when he's on the winner's throne, but when he's not it's drama on global proportions...but the thing is, that is when one has to show greatness.

He can only dream Messi's talent and greatness on and off the pitch. I said that many times and will keep saying it as long as I have to.
Not even close to Leo.

This.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get it.

What happened between them is their personal matter so no one knows a shit about what happened. So why the big fuss?

Morten

His private life is his business, i dont care who he has an affair with etc. But obviously alot of people cares alot about it, otherwise celebrity gossip wouldnt be such a big business.

This explains his sluggish form over the past few weeks. It'll be damn hard to get an upgrade over Irina Shayk :lol:

L

linetty

This explains his sluggish form over the past few weeks. It'll be damn hard to get an upgrade over Irina Shayk :lol:
Anyone would be an upgrade. She was a plastic barbie doll with such a weird face.

Would bang but that's all.

Morten

Messi was hailed as the goat for important goals in the wc group stages, even if he was piss poor and invisible most of the time. Ronaldo gets hated for the same, go figure.

Home of Barca Fans