Cristian Tello

BarçaBarça

[tw]725429272836497408[/tw]

We don't know the club stance in the matter,Fiorentina want the best for themselves and normally that would be a loan that get him closer to the end of his contract. nothing said the club agrees with that

Okay, maybe I was dramatising a little, but with rumours like the above, you never know: there have been no rumours that we stand firm on 'buy-out or don't get him!'.
We can only judge the outcome when the deal is done, I know that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fiorentina are such a cheap club! Only two players performed better (rating wise on the whoscored) than Tello for them last season.... Badelj and Valero, both deep lying midfielders, and Valero actually cost them 7m€. Also statistically, only one attacker, Josip Ilicic, performed better than Tello and he cost them 9m€!

Fcukers pay 7m€ for a deep lying mid fielder but can't get themselves to pay 8m€ for a forward, who is considerably younger and the fee was actually previously agreed too! I say screw them and find a new buying club for Tello, we would get much more.... Oh wait the damn board is too incompetent for that :angry:

Last edited:

Galning

Fcukers pay 7m€ for a deep lying mid fielder but can't get themselves to pay 8m€ for a forward, who is considerably younger and the fee was actually previously agreed too! I say screw them and find a new buying club for Tello, we would get much more.... Oh wait the damn board is too incompetent for that :angry:

So true :lol: they agreed on a transfer fee than Fiorentina wants a lower fee... now they want another loan? Just sell him to another club. How hard can it be to find a club willing to pay 8M for a player like him?

xXKonan

[tw]752579019032371203[/tw]

Looks like we don't want another loan we want to sell him for 8 million and that's it.

Sport also said that there's a chance he could join preseason with us if he isn't sold by then.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
[tw]752579019032371203[/tw]

Looks like we don't want another loan we want to sell him for 8 million and that's it.

Sport also said that there's a chance he could join preseason with us if he isn't sold by then.

fuck those cheapskates at La Viola

gregorrin10

fuck those cheapskates at La Viola

:pique1: If they don't want pay, then don't sell to them. We can easily put him on a fire sale to the PL and probably get even twice as we're asking, since these days they're (over)paying for just about any player out there, and now with their new TV deal even the little clubs are capable and prepared to pay massive amounts, especially for La Masia kids, who seem to be highly regarded there either way, even if some of them are flops.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I remember the rumors where Tello himself didn't want another loan.... He wants to sort his future once and for all... Stupid Fiorentina, the cheapstacks

NotInHere

Damn seeing this thread being bumped occasionally brings back memories about this player, still remember that hattrick he scored thanks to Messis passes

He was fast as hell too

Stric

It doesn't matter. Enrique just said during his press conference that he doesn't count on him or Montoya.

Not very smart from Lucho. Granted, neither Tello nor Montoya are phenomenal players, but at this crucial moment where we don't have a decent forward replacement, and we have 3 players for the RB spot, two of whom are not RBs and the other is Douglas, Lucho has the perfect opportunity to take advantage of players just coming back from loans, and he doesn't do it. I'd take Tello and Montoya over Munir, Vidal and Douglas any day of the week.

Home of Barca Fans