Cr150

Devils

He wants City dawg but City don't give a shit. Other top clubs as well. Only Utd pay money.

City could have easily signed him since they are not getting Kane this year.

PSG could sign him too if the Mbappe deal goes through.

This is just TOO devastating as a FC Barcelona fan (I'm top 1% hardcore elite Barca fan btw).

FC Barcelona is now in the 'second' tier of European top teams.

Devastating.

Jadentheman

YYOu been seeing the EPL become the top league for a while now [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] . This seals it mostly. Which is why those that wanted Messi at Man City are shaking their heads at this news.

vegitot

City could have easily signed him since they are not getting Kane this year.

PSG could sign him too if the Mbappe deal goes through.

This is just TOO devastating as a FC Barcelona fan (I'm top 1% hardcore elite Barca fan btw).

FC Barcelona is now in the 'second' tier of European top teams.

Devastating.

City want for free, they don't want to pay. Neither do other teams. Only Utd make a move.

Tackle

City want for free, they don't want to pay. Neither do other teams. Only Utd make a move.

Let’s be clear, Man City didn’t walk away from CR7, they were happy to do it but lost out. [Sam Lee]

The deal was done for City yesterday, but once United got involved it was over.

wisconsincule

It seemed like United were building something good? Ronaldo will have to be shoe horned into the starting lineup?

I get the nostalgia and all but Ronaldo is finished…?

Richard.H

Hopefully Pogba plays better for them now that he has a really good player to feed to. It is still so strange to me how he plays so well for France but plays so mediocre for Man U. I would be very pissed off if I was a fan.

Home of Barca Fans