Cr150

Hardy

well i don't know if those stats are bullshits, i just reported, anyway everyone have eyes to see that he's out of ordinary as athlete.

raedkuwait

lolol, i have a friend here at work, who is a die hard madrid fan, who kept on for days, and
swearing that ronaldo meant to hit the ground so the ball would bounce for his penalty kick
against PSG and he swears and believes that
ronaldo practices for that thing, remember that penalty, now try to reason with those type of people
give a the basket ball to any man, and tell him to try to score it from the half line, after 100 tries
he will score one, mmmmmm, now lets call him the best basket ball players in the world , lolol
there are many many amazing goals scored all over the world, but its a one time thing, now if he
does that regulary like messi is doing with free kicks now thats skill if u do it once in a life time
thats just pure luck, heck i remember the goal for roma from half line against us.

Cule4life

The Culest
Seems everybody has forgotten how crap he was in the first half of the season. Now a bicycle kick and everything is hunky dory.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Funny how even the best of defenders seem to forget defending and the basics of marking when he's playing!

Funny how even the best of defenders seem to forget defending and the basics of marking when he's playing!

Because RM attacks incessantly with different kinds of techniques. Even if you contain all the forwards while simultaneously defending the lethal crosses, Marcelo will out of nowhere play 1-2s with Asensio and change the game. Or you have a long pass (I won't call it as shot) from Kroos beating the goalkeeper.

It means the defense is shredded into pieces against RM than any other team. And hence defenders forget the basics. Ronaldo who spends all his time in penalty box whenever RM attacks, is privileged by these horrendous defensive mistakes.

Last edited:

SKS-

Not so. Considering that they missed the chance of treble when they have the best squad in their history.

Fair enough. However, the treble is rare and I believe it is rather independent of a particular player's form.

Real need him right now to play his best, and he is playing really well.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Because RM attacks incessantly with different kinds of techniques. Even if you contain all the forwards while simultaneously defending the lethal crosses, Marcelo will out of nowhere play 1-2s with Asensio and change the game. Or you have a long pass (I won't call it as shot) from Kroos beating the goalkeeper.

It means the defense is shredded into pieces against RM than any other team. And hence defenders forget the basics. Ronaldo who spends all his time in penalty box whenever RM attacks, is privileged by these horrendous defensive mistakes.

Still doesn't explain the idiot Lucas Hernandez leaving the left side completely unprotected and staring at the ball - The idiot couldn't even position himself to at least reach the cross even though he was constantly only watching it leaving CR7 unmarked!!

Home of Barca Fans