Cr150

F1_STK

Untitled-1.jpg

Temptation

Lol. It was nothing close to a disasterclass.

You want it to be a disasterclass.

Ik you're a Depp fanboy so it'll be tough but: Lay off the crack, Cata! :lol:

Temptation

You really think Ronaldo is not trying to claim that goal?

Ofcourse he is. But it's not like he's trying to deceive people by celebrating it and will be all upset and seething about it.
Why do you think he didn't do his signature Siuuu and ran straight to Bruno instead. His celebration was that of a team goal. Portugal's goal.

CR7 is greedy and any greedy attacker would like to claim a WC goal. Remember once Kane swore on his daughter's life that he touched a ball?

I'm 100% sure that RL9 would have claimed that goal too.

Handbags.....People just want a negative story involving CR7 and are making a big deal outta nothing.

Also, did you see his celebration from the bench when Bruno scored the pen?

pregra

Not a disasterclass, and not a good game. Was better than in the first game, but that doesn?t say a whole lot. Bruno carrying Portugal so far.

Nazario1985

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reality <a href="https://t.co/Ei1aV2SuXY">pic.twitter.com/Ei1aV2SuXY</a></p>— PAPISS NZONZI II (@papiss_ii) <a href="https://twitter.com/papiss_ii/status/1597338607320444928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 28, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

JamDav1982

Ofcourse he is. But it's not like he's trying to deceive people by celebrating it.
Why do you think he didn't do his signature Siuuu and ran straight to Bruno instead. His celebration was that of a team goal. Portugal's goal.

CR7 is greedy and any greedy attacker would like to claim a WC goal. Remember once Kane swore on his daughter's life that he touched a ball?

I'm 100% sure that RL9 would have claimed that goal too.

Handbags.....People just want a negative story involving CR7 and are making a big deal outta nothing.

Also, did you see his celebration from the bench when Bruno scored the pen?

You said he was saying to Silva he wasnt sure if touched it or not... that isnt the case as he is clearly saying he did at end of game.

Flip side of being 'negative' is saying can tell he was not trying to claim goal due to his celebration and making out he was saying to Silva he didnt know if touched it.

Ronaldo celebrated like he touched it and was claiming he did.

CatalinR10

Lol. It was nothing close to a disasterclass.

You want it to be a disasterclass.

Ik you're a Depp fanboy so it'll be tough but: Lay off the crack, Cata! :lol:

Disasterclass.

That cheating piece of shit CR can lick my balls at anytime during the day.

Imagine being over 1.80 m , lower than 8% body fat and falling down in the penaldo area as soon as you feel a slight of breath on your body.

Pathetic cheating human.

0 respect for cheaters.

Temptation

Disasterclass.

That cheating piece of shit CR can lick my balls at anytime during the day.

Imagine being over 1.80 m , lower than 8% body fat and falling down in the penaldo area as soon as you feel a slight of breath on your body.

Pathetic cheating human.

0 respect for cheaters.

That's all fine bro.

I never said you have to respect the guy or can't hate him.

But saying it's a disasterclass is just incorrect. It was an average performance.

CatalinR10

But saying it's a disasterclass is just incorrect. It was an average performance.

Fair enough.

He's a disasterclass for me for trying to steal Bruno's goal even tho he clearly knew he didn't score it + not doing anything slightly important during the rest of the game.

Horatio

You're welcome
tbf without Ronaldo making that run and leap ball would probably not have gotten in. But so far Bruno carrying Portugal.

Home of Barca Fans