Cr150

Rory

Unfair criticism imo, he gave everyone plenty of notice when he said "Sunday the king will play", he left early to go and watch Messi.

Rassvet

Martial already injured though before the first match after a few good preseason matches had people convinced United didn't need Ronaldo anymore since they could just rely on Martial as their striker.

Still seems like Ronaldo will be on the bench vs Brighton with Elanga coming in instead and Rashford moving up front.

Rassvet

He often hasn't had it as easy as Messi in their careers but don't think the contrast has ever been more stark in that regard than it is now.

I'd like to see him go to Chelsea with Frenkie. United are so bad it's gotten too boring.

KingLeo10

He often hasn't had it as easy as Messi in their careers but don't think the contrast has ever been more stark in that regard than it is now.

I'd like to see him go to Chelsea with Frenkie. United are so bad it's gotten too boring.

:lol: He was playing in a super team from 2006/07-2018 with the exception of maybe 2009/2010. Not only in the quality of players, but also managers. SAF, Mourinho, Ancelotti, ZZ.

By contrast, Messi had a super team from 2008/09 - 2017.

I know you're a shameless bum, but this is a new low even for you.

Temptation

:lol: He was playing in a super team from 2006/07-2018 with the exception of maybe 2009/2010. Not only in the quality of players, but also managers. SAF, Mourinho, Ancelotti, ZZ.

By contrast, Messi had a super team from 2008/09 - 2017.

I know you're a shameless bum, but this is a new low even for you.

PSG is the definition of a "super team", especially in that joke of a league.

Also Messi has had a much better National Team and easier continent too. Euros are miles tougher and kess frequent than Copa A.

Home of Barca Fans