Cr150

JamDav1982

Messi threatened to leave Barca multiple times and used the boards fear of him to get improved contracts etc.

After Bayern game he absolutely tried to leave for free.. that story about not wanting to take club to court when think would win was PR garbage to try and remedy the situation.

All players are at it and will look to do what is best for them.

It is better for Man U at this stage if he leaves anyway. He is not leaving them high and dry.

Nazario1985

I can get people hating on him for his personality or some RM/Messi rivalry shit . and i do too..

But for his skills & performances ? ...

Even a die hard FCB Fan can't say that !

Horatio

You're welcome
Never disliked him that much tbf. Was mostly his annoying fans and marketing machine behind him. Now that he is in twilight of his career and both those have calmed down I am enjoying him more. I'll be looking forward to see how his colab with Ten Hag will pan out.

Catta

Speaking to Radio Marca about the recently surfaced reports, Dr. Esteban Sarmentero explained the reasoning behind the procedure and said:

"The reason why Cristiano Ronaldo has had botox injections is probably for two reasons: to smooth out and prevent the scrotum from contracting so that the testicles appear to have more volume."

"It is a purely aesthetic use that has no other intention than to improve male genitalia. There are two injections a year, every six months you have to have the retouching done to be fine all year round."

WTF :lol:

Home of Barca Fans