Cr150

Neeraj

Lol what are you talking about? Stop pretending like the coach has any power to say no if Ronaldo says I'm taking the 5th :lol:

He will throw a bigger tantrum than those thrown by every baby who's ever been born put together. The coach would rather just say "Okay" and move on with it since it isn't THAT big of a deal.

If he believes he is such a good penalty taker, he should step in and take the third penalty, when they have already missed 2. That would alleviate the pressure. Your best taker should not be fifth that makes no sense whatsoever; at the very least he should be fourth.

It's not that big of a deal, sure, he looks like a moron and we can have a laugh at it, but please don't tell me it's because of the coach or that he's doing it for his team. I mean come on, we're talking about the biggest egomaniac in football.

RMU ReBorn

Lol what are you talking about? Stop pretending like the coach has any power to say no if Ronaldo says I'm taking the 5th :lol:

He will throw a bigger tantrum than those thrown by every baby who's ever been born put together. The coach would rather just say "Okay" and move on with it since it isn't THAT big of a deal.

If he believes he is such a good penalty taker, he should step in and take the third penalty, when they have already missed 2. That would alleviate the pressure. Your best taker should not be fifth that makes no sense whatsoever; at the very least he should be fourth.

It's not that big of a deal, sure, he looks like a moron and we can have a laugh at it, but please don't tell me it's because of the coach or that he's doing it for his team. I mean come on, we're talking about the biggest egomaniac in football.
i am warning you , Don't waste your time explaining this . you are talking to a brick wall

Arkk

how are we obsessed for stating the obvious? :lol: the guy is a narcissist and will do anything to grab the headlines, its pretty obvious aswell that Ronaldo does what Ronaldo wants and the team mates and coaches adapt to it.

GetIn

[tw]880330968703401985[/tw]

Classless bastard, leaving his team hanging when they still have a match left in an international tournament. If his twins were so important why did he show up to the Confed. Cup anyways, guarantee he would have stayed if Portugal reached the Final. If you're going to get yourself involved in something at least make sure you see it through whatever the result may be.

JamDav1982

Classless bastard, leaving his team hanging when they still have a match left in an international tournament. If his twins were so important why did he show up to the Confed. Cup anyways, guarantee he would have stayed if Portugal reached the Final. If you're going to get yourself involved in something at least make sure you see it through whatever the result may be.

Of course he would stay if they reached the final. Not that this tournament means much at all but next game is totally irrelevant.

Dont blame him at all for leaving.

Messi983

Yeah, as much as I dislike him I don't really blame him for leaving. If this would be WC/Euro it would be a different story but who cares about 3rd place in this Mickey Mouse competition anyway?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Well. It's not like he left without taking permission! He did inform them

GetIn

Of course the game is meaningless, but whatever happened to winning together as a team and losing as one? Have some respect for your country and see the game out. He is setting a bad example for the younger players out there by basically abandoning his team in a moment of defeat. As much as the Confederations Cup is meaningless in comparison to the Euros/WC it is still an international tournament. I would have not problem with this if it was a WC Qualifying match or Friendly he was going to miss.

If you want to celebrate the Euros after missing the last match due to injury, you better make damn sure your on the field for the last match of a lost tournament.

JamDav1982

Of course the game is meaningless, but whatever happened to winning together as a team and losing as one? Have some respect for your country and see the game out. He is setting a bad example for the younger players out there by basically abandoning his team in a moment of defeat. As much as the Confederations Cup is meaningless in comparison to the Euros/WC it is still an international tournament. I would have not problem with this if it was a WC Qualifying match or Friendly he was going to miss.

If you want to celebrate the Euros after missing the last match due to injury, you better make damn sure your on the field for the last match of a lost tournament.

No one cares that he has left for a meaningless game that is no more important than a friendly.

Think you are looking into it far too much.

Must be a lot more disrespect from all the German players and FA that didnt even turn up. Maybe they should have insisted all to play to set the correct example.

BarcaOG

Banned
why is the confederations cup so underrated here? it is basically the same thing as the club world cup, and that is a trophy we are more than happy to win as barca fans.

Yannik

saying this a 3rd time now: You can't change the penalty order when the shooting is underway.
And noone expects a pen shoot to be over at 3, when does that ever fucking happen anyway?

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

saying this a 3rd time now: You can't change the penalty order when the shooting is underway.
And noone expects a pen shoot to be over at 3, when does that ever fucking happen anyway?
Portugal changed it in 2012 when Nani came forward , which was supposed to be taken By Bruno Alves

secondly there is no rule that , you need to have a particular order for a shootout . Only thing you can't change are the players who are supposed to take the kick in whatever the order

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-...s-been-sent-off?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,5717391744

5.Each team is responsible for selecting from the eligible players the order in which they will take the kicks. The referee is not informed of the order. :wave:

Yannik

Portugal changed it in 2012 when Nani came forward , which was supposed to be taken By Bruno Alves

secondly there is no rule that , you need to have a particular order for a shootout . Only thing you can't change are the players who are supposed to take the kick in whatever the order

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-...s-been-sent-off?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,5717391744

5.Each team is responsible for selecting from the eligible players the order in which they will take the kicks. The referee is not informed of the order. :wave:

So lets say this is the case, why is Ronaldo then the scapegoat considering that the coach didn't move him 3rd when it was necessary? It's a coaching fault if anything.

Home of Barca Fans