Cr150

raskolnikov

Its difficult for Juve. You have a striker that is a problem for your overall play with his weak performances but he scores 35-40 goals in a season in all competitions.
At what point does the negative outweigh the contribution?

I feel Inzaghi made a career out of it.

Andresito

Staff member
Its difficult for Juve. You have a striker that is a problem for your overall play with his weak performances but he scores 35-40 goals in a season in all competitions.
At what point does the negative outweigh the contribution?

I feel Inzaghi made a career out of it.

Messi will reach that point soon as well.

KingLeo10

Messi will reach that point soon as well.

Greatly depends on how strong Barcelona is in the upcoming seasons.

If we're moderately strong to strong (by some miracle), then Messi's continuing decline as he ages will be masked pretty well and he'll probably put up 35-40 goals a season for another 2 more years.

Let's hope it's this way.

Vilarrubi

If we're moderately strong to strong (by some miracle), then Messi's continuing decline as he ages will be masked pretty well and he'll probably put up 35-40 goals a season for another 2 more years.

Still think there’s another level he can reach again with a proper world class 9 in the team. Been playing alongside Dembele who can’t hit a barn door and Griezmann who has been okay but clearly not the striker we need. Fati, a real striker and Messi would be very good imo.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Buying aguero and depay seems to be the wrong way :koeman:

KingLeo10

You seem too cheerful bout Barca's downfall dawg :thinking:

There's a strong correlation between CR7 disasterclasses and the amount of Fati's post that trend a certain direction.

I don't usually claim causation but...this might be one instance. :koeman:

Rassvet

There's a strong correlation between CR7 disasterclasses and the amount of Fati's post that trend a certain direction.

I don't usually claim causation but...this might be one instance. :koeman:

He knows that I own this thread in the aftermath of CR disasterclasses

malvolio

smells to me that he is on his way out of torino. too many hissy fits lately and nothing going his way.

if he doesn't move this summer it's over for him.

Andresito

Staff member
If he consistently puts in disasterclass performances in grandpa league Serie A what's he supposed to do in PL lol.

Jadentheman

If he consistently puts in disasterclass performances in grandpa league Serie A what's he supposed to do in PL lol.

It's not like United has high expectation or anything. They just want him back. Plus it's just in time for him to make money on nostalgia.

Home of Barca Fans