Cr150

El Gato

Villarato!
Could let you troll for fun I guess. Thing is, I bet my left nut most of you would still try to rationalise it if it came to be.

Also half the forum is a bit extreme, there's about 5 or 6 of you in this thread, a few more who would have put Mou down in the polls at some point. Somehow I think there's some integrity preserved somewhere in this fanbase :lol:

KingLeo10

Could let you troll for fun I guess. Thing is, I bet my left nut most of you would still try to rationalise it if it came to be.

Also half the forum is a bit extreme, there's about 5 or 6 of you in this thread, a few more who would have put Mou down in the polls at some point. Somehow I think there's some integrity preserved somewhere in this fanbase :lol:

Is there any post of yours that doesn't carry an air of condescension or patronizing? :lol:

I have a pretty good memory and the only time Mourinho has been brought up is: 1) Givenchy who wants Mou in to supposedly clean house and every time he's mentioned this, people have pushed back; 2) You trying to engineer Barca fans wanting someone that the majority clearly don't; 3) DonAK in response to you.

Your argument here is like writing a manuscript and citing yourself 50% of the time. Calma.

El Gato

Villarato!
:mou:

tenor.gif

Givenchy

Barto should do this

Messi + Ronaldo in the same team is something the entire footballing world would want to witness atleast for a season or 2. could get rid of Suarez aaand Ansu would be learning from both GOATs of this generation :worthy:

Morten

Barto should do this

Messi + Ronaldo in the same team is something the entire footballing world would want to witness atleast for a season or 2. could get rid of Suarez aaand Ansu would be learning from both GOATs of this generation :worthy:

Meh, you guys would want to get rid of Ronaldo after a couple of bad touches, and for not being "prime CR7" anymore, so it would be a waste of a purchase.

serghei

Wolfe is still one of the most valuable members of this forum, simply because he is smart. I'd rather have a forum with smart users who argue with each other over the most idiotic things.

That being said, I was banned on redcafe exhibiting the same type of behavior as Wolfe is showcasing here.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Wolfe is still one of the most valuable members of this forum, simply because he is smart. I'd rather have a forum with smart users who argue each other over the most idiotic things.

I agree.

Wolfe and I have a love-hate relationship. It goes in cycles. Pique and Ramos, and he's Pique.

:dembele:

Home of Barca Fans