Cr150

Vilarrubi

With his PR machine you never know.. especially if Portugal wins Nations League and Messi doesn't win either the Champions League or Copa America

Impossible. We now know it was never Ronaldos PR team but actually Perez after the Modric Balon D’or win.

Morten

VAR and no party for Ronaldo or Real. Love it!!!

Is this the new thing now?
We've had situations for and against us this season, just like every team, so just stop with this nonsense.

Var or not has nothing to do with our season being bad, we are just bad this season, okay?

Arizona Scott

With his PR machine you never know.. especially if Portugal wins Nations League and Messi doesn't win either the Champions League or Copa America

No, I think his BdO campaign is over, European nations exhibition or what not is at the level of International Champions Cup for club teams.

I think the only way Messi doesn't win it is Liverpool double or Man City quad, and then VVD, Salah or Sterling clearly is the difference maker from here on out.

Anything that is split--Messi has it sown up.

With what happened last year, Barca got a double and Messi top scorer in Europe, CR should not sniff the podium.

raskolnikov

No, I think his BdO campaign is over, European nations exhibition or what not is at the level of International Champions Cup for club teams.

I think the only way Messi doesn't win it is Liverpool double or Man City quad, and then VVD, Salah or Sterling clearly is the difference maker from here on out.

Anything that is split--Messi has it sown up.

With what happened last year, Barca got a double and Messi top scorer in Europe, CR should not sniff the podium.
He gets top 3 on name alone.

FinBarcelonafan

Is this the new thing now?
We've had situations for and against us this season, just like every team, so just stop with this nonsense.

Var or not has nothing to do with our season being bad, we are just bad this season, okay?

I meant for CL. Real and Ronaldo got away with so much last 3 years and the first year with VAR and they are immediately out. Weird.

SeloBarca

Points out decision in favor of RM, pretends that there weren't any in favor of the opposition.

I think we are done.

In comparison to how many matchdeciding incidents that has gone Real Madrids way, it cant even compare

Ronaldo has always been depandant on having teammates do all the "dirty" work and then deliver that perfect pass/cross for him to score on.
Portugal played better in the Eurofinal after Ronaldo went off..i wonder why.
Thats what makes Messi far more complate player. Not only is he as good a finisher, but he contributes 10x more in the buildup.
Its weird how tunnelvisioned "fans" are on players scoring goals.

Last edited:

Sorin

In comparison to how many matchdeciding incidents that has gone Real Madrids way, it cant even compare

Ronaldo has always been depandant on having teammates do all the "dirty" work and then deliver that perfect pass/cross for him to score on.
Portugal played better in the Eurofinal after Ronaldo went off..i wonder why.
Thats what makes Messi far more complate player. Not only is he as good a finisher, but he contributes 10x more in the buildup.
Its weird how tunnelvisioned "fans" are on players scoring goals.

Yeah, people were wanking CRonaldo's goal against Ajax in the first leg while Messi's perfect movement off the ball and pass for Suarez's header barely received any credit.

Furthermore, take tonight for example, does the pass to Alba for Coutinho's banger register on the stat sheet? No, but he bypassed half the team with a simple(for him) pass that won't count because it's not even an assist. Same shit for that amazing run where Bob shat the bed after Messi basically took out all of United's attention and the soul of Jones. Not to mention the build-up play that often gets us out of our half of the pitch when the likes of Rakitic or Busi can't bring it forward to save their lives.

The closet CRonaldo fans around here don't see it and if you don't score goals you've been shit. They know who they are around here, "big fans" of Barcelona if I may add.

Home of Barca Fans