Cr150

If it was true, why didn't the media turn up a shitstorm last year though? Why didn't the police investigate it last year?

Because this isnt true, media says that Cristiano paid 350.000 dollars for her but why not more ? I mean he was one of the highest paid players in the world I would demand at least 10 millions

ronniecro

i think she is lying bitch like all the other women recently who dig up something from way back just to get into the spotlight,excuse me for the language

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bull shit - Nothing comes out of it.

Even if it were true - The thing that was completly erased by his PR once will obviously be erased off again

And here people are concerned about his legacy lol

Yannik

[tw]1045766344011124744[/tw]

What exactly does he want to take legal action against? There's no "**** claim", the article states that a specifically named person accuses him of it and that's nothing defamatory about it. Last year when Spiegel wrote about this story Ronaldo also "threatened to take legal action", and nin the end it was just a bluff to make the article look absurd.

Last edited:

Yannik

If it was true, why didn't the media turn up a shitstorm last year though? Why didn't the police investigate it last year?

Well because the woman didn't press charges until apparently now. A crime can't be pursued if it isn't reported to the police.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well because the woman didn't press charges until apparently now. A crime can't be pursued if it isn't reported to the police.

I got it.

Make no mistake, I think it is a horrible crime to ****/force someone to have sex with you and Ronaldo should pay the price if he did what he reportedly did. But I have to ask, what made that American woman have a sudden change of heart to nullify the agreement and come out to press charges and sue Ronaldo now? Because of the #Metoo movement?

ASordidGod

I haven't claimed anything as such. Merely speculating whether he was based on cases of pathology we know he endured and only in the context of the **** accusation being even remotely true.

And no I don't just ascribe personality disorders to prior abuse 1 to 1. Trump was born into money and power, Ronaldo by comparison was born in a Madeira slum. Do you think willful people with uncomparable, never-seen-before levels of discipline who achieve global success seemingly having nothing to start with have done so just because they're born special? Again, I'm going out on a limb, but pretty certain most psychologists would say such mental resilience was conditioned by extreme pain when growing up. 99% of people excelling in one field must have had some form of hardship in their lives. Robin Williams? His legendary comedy was a mask, a facade to cover up how pained the guy was every day. Especially given all the other character traits and the decisions he's made on the way.

It always makes me wonder what Messi's demons are since he's just as disciplined coupled with a great capacity to learn and inane God-given execution talent. Part of why people refuse to fully like Messi is because he's so quiet and nobody knows anything about him bar the obvious things, which makes people wonder what he's hiding. What could be the worst thing he lived through to make him want to be the best ever? Proving those that bullied him at school for being short wrong? :lol:

Oh absolutely I agree that C Ronaldo's background forged him, or at least played a significant part. My point is merely that just because he (possibly) sexually abused someone doesn't mean he was himself assaulted in turn. It's entirely possible to become a narcissist without such trauma. As it is indeed possible to succeed without having faced adversity oneself. We are indeed all of us a reaction to SOMEthing; but not necessarily to a negative.

ASordidGod

I got it.

Make no mistake, I think it is a horrible crime to ****/force someone to have sex with you and Ronaldo should pay the price if he did what he reportedly did. But I have to ask, what made that American woman have a sudden change of heart to nullify the agreement and come out to press charges and sue Ronaldo now? Because of the #Metoo movement?

Well it would make sense if that was the case, would it not? Imagine being sexually assaulted. As bad as that is, image being sexually assaulted by someone with wealth and fame and all that entails. Not surprising if the woman after consideration would consider it futile to press charges. But now, the political environment drastically changed... Yeah, I can well believe the #MeToo movement might have contributed to her decision. Not saying the accusation's are necessarily true mind you. I have no idea. Only that the political environment's changed drastically these past few years. Might have given her the courage finally to come forward. We'll see I guess.

Yannik

I got it.

I don't think that is important. Maybe she always wanted to go public but was too scared and now something happened in her personal life that encouraged her to finally do so. I don't know that woman and I can't relate to what she's presumably been through, so I have no idea how she handles such stuff.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Is this a follow-up to the Las Vegas story or a new incident all together?

Anyhow, could be true or not. Will give him benefit of the doubt.

This sentence in particular: " This guy is so famous and he looks so good, but he's a creep." raises some flags. Why would you mention you value his famosity? Doesn't really help your case, expect depicts her as being artificial.

Yannik

Is this a follow-up to the Las Vegas story or a new incident all together?

It's a follow-up. Back then SPIEGEL said that they have tracked down the woman, but at that time she didn't wanted to talk to them or go public with the incident. They also didn't leak her real name but gave her a code name, i think it was Susan K. or something like that.

Home of Barca Fans