Cr150

Trickykid

Seems like just a matter of time now. Will be weird to see this narcissistic diva play for a different side, I’ll admit. My hate for Real Madrid will not really be the same as it used to be without the likes of Pepe and Ronaldo. Ramos is still a fucking cunt, tho.

Yeah, they will probably never reach the epic heights of cuntyness of the Cronaldo, Pepe, Arbeloa and Ramos era again.

Edit: shit, forgot about the cunt in chief, Mou. What a horrible bunch of pricks.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My "hate" towards Real Madrid does not change as long as they are the club donning that ugly ball with a silly crown on it.

My "hate" towards Ronaldo will subside a bit though IF he is not playing for that stink of a club. I will actually like him more.

Hardy

i actually realized that combo piscinaldo juventus will be devastating, can't imagine how many goal on penalty he'll score :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]1016332116513230853[/tw]

[tw]1016419189412782080[/tw]

So many Real Madrid fans in denial. Love it. Well, most of them not really even Real Madrid fans, but Ronaldo fans.

Givenchy

My "hate" towards Real Madrid does not change as long as they are the club donning that ugly ball with a silly crown on it.

My "hate" towards Ronaldo will subside a bit though IF he is not playing for that stink of a club. I will actually like him more.

I was thinking about this the other day and i never have actually 'hated' Ronaldo. his antics came across as arrogant sure but thats just his personality and at times its pretty funny.

his fanboys on the other hand are some of the most deluded, cult-like, petulant cunts i've ever had the displeasure to talk with.. ironically most of them are United fans :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I was thinking about this the other day and i never have actually 'hated' Ronaldo. his antics came across as arrogant sure but thats just his personality and at times its pretty funny.

his fanboys on the other hand are some of the most deluded, cult-like, petulant cunts i've ever had the displeasure to talk with.. ironically most of them are United fans :lol:

Talking shit about my club and its fans is pretty far from what I view as fun. Not to mention his comments through the years about Messi which are just fucking distasteful and shows no respect. Even recently trying to diss him while celebrating. Nah, get that fucker out of the Spanish league and hopefully sooner rather than later away from football all together.
I can totally see why he is loved by madridistas etc., but no Barca fan that has kept up with his BS through the years should have any love for this guy. End of.

Givenchy

Talking shit about my club and its fans is pretty far from what I view as fun. Not to mention his comments through the years about Messi which are just fucking distasteful and shows no respect. Even recently trying to diss him while celebrating. Nah, get that fucker out of the Spanish league and hopefully sooner rather than later away from football all together.

what do you mean 'diss him while celebrating'? and what exactly has he said thats so distasteful about Leo? I know hes said 'I'm the 1st, 2nd and 3rd best player in the world' but its hardly shots fired on a personal level

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Agreed, I actually don’t “hate” Ronaldo as a person or even as player, it is his fans that I dislike a lot, it is them who made me “hate” Ronaldo I think. His fans can probably say the same about Messi. Often I find what turns people off about a player or drives people away from a player has a lot more to do what his/her fans say and do.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This will probably drag out for a bit longer. To me this is a game of politics between CR/Mendes and Florentino where the latter is trying to stamp his authority after CR and Mendes have walked all over him and Real Madrid in the recent months, especially after the CL final with that statement.

Joan

It's probably a coincidence (no, don't go to redcafe) but most ManUtd fans I know prefer Messi. Quite weird, but it's so.

Givenchy

It's probably a coincidence (no, don't go to redcafe) but most ManUtd fans I know prefer Messi. Quite weird, but it's so.

where are you from btw? just wondering as I'm in England and the United fans here are fucking unbearable, including my father and uncle :lol:

Joan

where are you from btw? just wondering as I'm in England and the United fans here are fucking unbearable, including my father and uncle :lol:
... they are United fans? And prefer Ronaldo? You must've enjoyed those finals of ours. :lol: I'm from Croatia. Don't find it normal, though. Probably small sample, but really - almost all United fans I know rate Messi as the best ever. A few days ago we discussed dribling skills (not Ronaldo's, Messi's in general) and one told me he had nightmares ever since those matches.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans