Cr150

Stoichkov1

Lol if Messi doesn't show up Barca loses 3-0, if Ronaldo plays like shit Real wins 2-1 in Munich and draws 2-2 at home with Benzema scoring

If I were Messi I would ask for a pay rise

KingLeo10

sole reason for madrid's success they keep saying...he's a great player in a great team. not the end all be all as it was made out in his hot run of form.

KingLeo10

start to believe that as much he's the fucking AntiChrist he'll win the WC

absolutely no chance of that happening. pepe played out of his skin in the euros and they avoided germany. this time germany, spain, and brazil are significantly stronger.

dakt

He can totally disappear, literally have 0 influence in X games, but when he scores he's back on the glory tracks and compared to the best. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Do people even watch his games? I get more excitement watching how grass grows then him playing.

clemente

Glad he wasn't on that Ulreich brainfart goal, probably would have ripped his shirt, held his shirt number and jumped into crowd.

LosBlancos

Ronaldo at this stage in his career is not going to pick it up deep. If there are not a lot of chances created in and around the box, his impact won’t be felt offensively.

Home of Barca Fans