Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Celta look really awful lately, would be a shame to let them leave with any point from Camp Nou.

All I know is:
1) We lost 4:0 in the last game
2) They'll be highly motivated against us (expecting Nolito to go full power after all "going to Barca" talks)
3) We'll be lost if we don't resist their pressure (just watch our last 3-4 games)

xXKonan

All I know is:
2) They'll be highly motivated against us (expecting Nolito to go full power after all "going to Barca" talks)
3) We'll be lost if we don't resist their pressure (just watch our last 3-4 games)
Nolito is still injured.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
All I know is:

We lost 4-1, why does everyone forget Ney's goal, and those were weird times of absolutely chambolic defending.
And Nolito is still out yes.

We will win :)

J

Jamie Cal

*whispers* wouldn't mind if we got beat tonight. At some point these unbeaten runs become a mental-issue whether you like it or not, and this is the best time to alleviate it.

hardyboy

*whispers* wouldn't mind if we got beat tonight. At some point these unbeaten runs become a mental-issue whether you like it or not, and this is the best time to alleviate it.

Agree. I want the streak to end in a game like this, where a loss wouldn't matter.

J

Jamie Cal

Really glad he's left the 3 lads at home, especially Neymar. I thought he might play/bring one, but maybe Gary's squad selection influenced it a bit too. Neymar's definitely due a rest.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He's resting a lot of players! Would be a great surprise if the B team could give them a fight and keep the streak alive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans