Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

sickstar

Messi' resting? this game..
Motm ter stegen, it could be different if stegen didnt save us in the beginning.
Second motm, dembele. Madrid was so frustrated in guarding this man.
Then theres suarez.
Now this is team. There should be more times everyone else shows up when messi doesnt.
Dembele is the future, there. Bring de jong, and perhaps luca jovic? Add arthur in it, plus our academy like alena, samper, and we all set. Coutinho still has a chance to step up.

Last edited:

Morten

Morten, I almost agree with you. MAtS was MOM and we win 3:0 - that says a lot! Messi could almost rest today, will be fresh on Saturday. It may be just the curse of the Spanish Copa for Real Madrid.

Copa? Its the curse of Spanish football.
Cant wait for CL to come back again, Spain doesnt exist for me anymore, its not a real league,for me the whole thing is a training session for Europe, always will be now.

Giginho75

Lucky
Not the best Barca, indeed worst clasico at Bernabeu in the last years...

Anyway, second 0-3 in the clasico for EV...

without Leo...because, to be honest, today the GOAT remained in the dressing-room.

What saying about Suarez???
And here there is who wants getting rid of him...😂😂😂

Last edited:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
few predictions, Barcelona will win both copa return and liga game vs Madrid and lose/draw vs Lyon

as predicted, not surprised, Saturday Barca will win again. But i can guarantee Lyon will give a very tough game to Barca.

Last edited:

soul24rage

this game reminded me so much of the 0-3 back in Dec 2017. RM looked more goal threatening in the first half but as soon as we scored the first, the goals kept coming for us.

Centauri B

this game reminded me so much of the 0-3 back in Dec 2017. RM looked more goal threatening in the first half but as soon as we scored the first, the goals kept coming for us.

They did not have many chances in that 2017 game. Tonight they had several. Hell, we had 2 shots on target tonight, and we scored 3 goals. Unbelievable!

I recall the previous time we met Real Madrid in the Copa semis. It was back in 2013, the first game finished 1-1 at the Bernabeu and in the return leg, we were much the better side but they beat us 1-3. Sweet revenge!

EdmondDantes

I hope tonight's performance puts to bed Valverde from fielding Vidal-Rakitic-Busquets ever again.

We've got Alena, Sergi, Arthur and if we got 4-2-3-1 there's even Coutinho. No need to witness that atrocity anymore.

Home of Barca Fans