Copa - Round of 32: Intercity - FC Barcelona 3-4

Morten

Things that shouldn't be true but is, Barca has conceded 6 goals in 15 games, and when you take into account that half of them are only against us it makes even less sense.

3 goals, thats all rest of la liga is capable of when we are almost halfway, apparently.

ajnotkeith

Things that shouldn't be true but is, Barca has conceded 6 goals in 15 games, and when you take into account that half of them are only against us it makes even less sense.

3 goals, thats all rest of la liga is capable of when we are almost halfway, apparently.

I think fear and terrible coaching quality in LL for the most part. Because there is no way our defense is actually good when we regularly ship 3 goals in every single cup game we play.

Maybe the penny will drop soon and we will suddenly collapse in LL too after teams start becoming more confident.

Also remember that Stegen is having the season of his life and has bailed us out in multiple games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
0/10 game from the backline, Busi, Ferran and Depay, special shoutout to Slowlonso for that branfart

6/10 for Dembouz, Raph, Kessie, Ansu, Torre and Gavi

10/10 game entertainment-wise.

Copa is a fun tourney with the new format, and we're yet to win it

F1_STK

0/10 game from the backline, Busi, Ferran and Depay, special shoutout to Slowlonso for that branfart

Araujo 10/10 also.

soul24rage

I think we won with the new format in 20/21.

Personally, love the new format with fewer games and more excitement.

Iniesta Ultra

Maybe the penny will drop soon and we will suddenly collapse in LL too after teams start becoming more confident.

Also remember that Stegen is having the season of his life and has bailed us out in multiple games.

Doubt it, we've perfected keepawayball so neither team can score, we just need Pedri on the pitch for it.

Nucky

Sadly I couldn't watch the game, because I was at work but I saw extended highlights and must say another poor poor performance from the team.. Every international break we return in terrible form.. Atletico will murder us on Sunday with this kind of performance and even them are shite this season..

Home of Barca Fans