Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

xXKonan

Levante is great going forward but they are about as dodgy as we are at the back and we are still getting some chances.

Ritchie

Don't know why you all are being so harsh on the players. The first team struggles, why are you surprised a reserve team struggles too?

Valverde is completely incapable of managing a large roster and compete at a high level for all trophies. It's just something that is well beyond his capability.

Doesn't matter which players he trots out there, the team will struggle because the issues start and end with him.

I wouldn't put him in charge of my 5 a side team. Might as well have Van Gaal back.

bismp

Actually,after winning 4 CDRs in a row,I don’t give a damn if we get eliminated.Not that it would solve any Valverde-related problems,but at least the old guard won’t have to play 4 more stupid matches in the next month.

Sorin

Tell that to the Wolfe groupies here who think he's some sort of unbiased Oracle :pep:

Really? He has groupies? Those are the cucks. Would get off watching their wifes/gf fuck another guy. Agreeing with Wolfe is akin to that.

Home of Barca Fans