Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

vinni

@diarioas: Simeone avisa: "El césped no va a estar en el mejor estado"

Simeone warns: "The pitch won't be in its best condition"

Potato field incoming... it'll be an ugly game.

This shit really annoys me... How the hell cant a big team like Atletico Madrid get the pitch to a satisfactory standard? :angry:

I can understand it with the lesser teams but atletico madrid.... It better be some weather condition that is preventing them.

beogatts

hope the team hav strong mindset in this game.
this game starts at 5AM (my place). i have to wake up at 4AM n settle up before it starts. then straight to work after da game.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Squad (vs Atletico): Ter Stegen, Masip, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Messi, Suárez, Neymar.

As expected.

CatalinR10

@diarioas

Simeone warns: "The pitch won't be in its best condition"

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Siberia

Ive noticed that when we're playing the cup/cl, Bravo is almost never in the squad while Terstegen always is when we're playing in La Liga. Its like Lucho trusts the german more

Capitan Puyol

hope the team hav strong mindset in this game.
this game starts at 5AM (my place). i have to wake up at 4AM n settle up before it starts. then straight to work after da game.
Wow... I'm from Bulgaria and the game starts 10PM my time. I think spanish federation must change times for La Liga/Copa matches kick off to be at afternoon like in Premiership.I think english teams have many fans in Asia/Australia, because they can watch premiership games in the evening, not in the night or early morning...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Ive noticed that when we're playing the cup/cl, Bravo is almost never in the squad while Terstegen always is when we're playing in La Liga. Its like Lucho trusts the german more

Guessing its to give Masip some excitement

raskolnikov

Wow... I'm from Bulgaria and the game starts 10PM my time. I think spanish federation must change times for La Liga/Copa matches kick off to be at afternoon like in Premiership.I think english teams have many fans in Asia/Australia, because they can watch premiership games in the evening, not in the night or early morning...

So last week you watched it at 11? Games should be late on a wedsneday since the majority of the people is at work/school in the afternoon. 8pm would be the best time, but its most likely at 9pm local since its the most beneficial to the viewers.
10 pm isnt that late though:p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had a dream Masip played and did bad. We went to overtime (was it because I watched Chelsea-Liverpool earlier?) and won.

Home of Barca Fans