Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

soul24rage

I am confused by your exchange. Soul initially said he was confused to see brazil so high. I would think he’s surprised to see why brazil has such a high quote, meaning he actually rates brazil. So why is rory in turn defending brazil?

Brazil imo are second favs. Rodrygo and vini up front is strong for copa.
Oh, should have clarified better. I was surprised by why the bookies rate Brazil so high, to which I don't agree with.

Think Brazil are the 3rd favorite of the competition.

Horatio

You're welcome
Oh, should have clarified better. I was surprised by why the bookies rate Brazil so high, to which I don't agree with.

Think Brazil are the 3rd favorite of the competition.
Yes, but rory took it as if you thought brazil were being overrated. Horatio on the case.

Rory

Yes, but rory took it as if you thought brazil were being overrated. Horatio on the case.
Call the discussion police! I'm surprised Soul thinks they could be as low as 4th favourite. Uruguay I could see as fighting for 2nd favourite but who else is there?

Messigician

Imo Brazil are clear favourites

Vini Neymar Rodrygo Raphinha Richarlison Endrick is the attacking lineup of dreams

soul24rage

Call the discussion police! I'm surprised Soul thinks they could be as low as 4th favourite. Uruguay I could see as fighting for 2nd favourite but who else is there?
Imo, Colombia.

Their only superstar is "Luis Diaz" but as a team as whole, they've been impressive ever since Lorenzo has been named as coach.

They've been in an unbeaten streak for about 20 games with experienced veterans and they are only 3 pts behind Argentina in the World Cup Qualifiers. Brazil has too much unpredictability in terms of team structure and new coach that it's hard to put them above Argentina and Uruguay as of right now (maybe my mind might change after the June friendlies).

and tbf, I did say arguably 4th :p

Horatio

You're welcome
Ok. Then I was wrong. I thought soul said their odd was too high. As in, they should be bigger favourites thus have a lower odd.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Brazil would probably need to go through Uruguay to make the final and that matchup is 50/50.

Rory

Imo, Colombia.

Their only superstar is "Luis Diaz" but as a team as whole, they've been impressive ever since Lorenzo has been named as coach.

They've been in an unbeaten streak for about 20 games with experienced veterans and they are only 3 pts behind Argentina in the World Cup Qualifiers. Brazil has too much unpredictability in terms of team structure and new coach that it's hard to put them above Argentina and Uruguay as of right now (maybe my mind might change after the June friendlies).

and tbf, I did say arguably 4th :p
Ah fair enough, I was unaware of Colombia’s good form. Brazil at 3rd or 4th makes sense given all of that.

soul24rage

It'll take something spectacular for France to bottle a competition that they are not even participating in.

Home of Barca Fans