Copa America 2019

Jenks

I would say that Belgium are the second best team in Europe and they knocked Brazil out of the World Cup too.

eaman

Wow the refereeing at this tournament just gets worse and worse. A straight red for both players for chest bumping. What a joke

xxxxxx

Wow the refereeing at this tournament just gets worse and worse. A straight red for both players for chest bumping. What a joke

Medel definitely deserved to go. He definitely used his head and then he used his arm.

MagIX

As usual, the technical level of copa america soccer is very low.... it's more wrestling than soccer, max. 3-4 passes in a row, fouls (in Europe yes, here not), horrible pitch which cancels out the technical qualities and puts the teams on the same level....

EdmondDantes

What a pack of mentally unhinged, violent thugs these Chilean players are. I feared for Argentina's safety from the get go. Chile should have had at least 4 players sent off in the first half alone (Medel, Pulgar, Isla, Jara). Fully undeserved red for Leo, just as when Argentina were cruising and playing them off the park as well.

Ref and Chile made the match a complete disgrace.

Flavius

Funny how Argentina always win against Chile when it matters the less.WC qualifiers, group stages, 3rd place matches, but they somehow bottle 2 finals against them.

Zidane82

Didn't see the head thing but he only pushed Messi's chest with his arm which is usually ok

He barged ridiculously hard into Messi’s chest four times then forcibly pushed his head into Messi’s face ..

Medal will get a stiff ban I’d suggest and Messi’s card will be revoked

Home of Barca Fans