Copa 22/23

Vilarrubi

[Cadena SER] | There will be spectators in the final match between Barca and Athletic Bilbao. they’d be occupying about 20%-25% of the total capacity, But fans from Barcelona or Bilbao will not be able to come, it will only be local spectators.

Let’s hope Barca fans from Sevilla attend.

Messi983

How so? I doubt Bilbao has more fans than Barca in Andalusia. And Betis/Sevilla fans probably don't hate us that much to come to the game and root for Bilbao.

Also, for Betis would actually be better if we win as it would open up one more spot for Europa League based on the final league table where they're still competing with Sociedad and Villarreal. They were in a better form than both of their direct rivals recently but who knows what will happen in the last 11 rounds.

Anyway, I don't even care if it will be a pro-Athletic crowd, I'll just enjoy finally having fans back.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How so? I doubt Bilbao has more fans than Barca in Andalusia. And Betis/Sevilla fans probably don't hate us that much to come to the game and root for Bilbao.

Also, for Betis would actually be better if we win as it would open up one more spot for Europa League based on the final league table where they're still competing with Sociedad and Villarreal. They were in a better form than both of their direct rivals recently but who knows what will happen in the last 11 rounds.

Anyway, I don't even care if it will be a pro-Athletic crowd, I'll just enjoy finally having fans back.

Betis fans won't hate us but Sevilla fans would, or at least wouldn't be rooting for us, I reckon, given that we eliminated them and the twitter war happened surrounding the games.

Porque

[Cadena SER] | There will be spectators in the final match between Barca and Athletic Bilbao. they?d be occupying about 20%-25% of the total capacity, But fans from Barcelona or Bilbao will not be able to come, it will only be local spectators.

Let?s hope Barca fans from Sevilla attend.

What about the final between Sociedad and Bilbao.

Home of Barca Fans