Copa 1/4 Final: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

eaman

Griezmann in for... Fati(Instead of roberto). Really? I mean...REALLY?

Griezmann and Messi's finish. Really ?

Utterly deserved result (and quite possibly a trophyless season) for a serious of criminal(football wise) decisions by both management and some players.

What about Messi's finish? The ball was slightly under his feet and he didnt have many places to put it. Back across a diving keeper was a good option. I'm sure he would've chipped it if the ball was ahead of him

devo901

They parked the bus and played rough, we had chances but did not make it - they made a goal out of nothing.

I am not disappointed with the team efford - the result is bad luck though. Long term this is better than playing really bad and winning ...

What about Messi's finish? The ball was slightly under his feet and he didnt have many places to put it. Back across a diving keeper was a good option. I'm sure he would've chipped it if the ball was ahead of him

On form Messi would have scored that. He also lost many possessions.

Barcilliant

We will struggle to get a Cl spot at this rate. I am serious. Messi is not fully fit and may have to rest at some point. There are no players left thanks to brain dead management.

Dickverde and Barto are prime culprits here.
The seniors are next.

If we don't qualify for CL Messi will rightly leave. The Europa league is beneath him.

Don't underestimate Napoli. They beat Juve.

snowy

Only got to see the 2nd. Bob Art Dej and Leo were great! Saw some really cool plays and quick passes. That ATH keeper musta stopped like 4 shots with the top of his toes

Next time, lift the ball a few inches of the ground dudes and we take it 4-1 haha

Make that 5 with the Dej clear pen. Ref was either blind, paid-off or scared of the crowd.

Pique took one for the team with the topogan slide that mangled his balls. No party at the love Shak 2nite.

clemente

meh the refs as usual robbed at least 1 pen, I actually cannot believe this is still happening with VAR, such a joke that they don't stream the VAR room live or at least show the recordings of the calls.
Anyway we looked dominating at Bilbao stadium, we are clearly improving I think.

FC B

They didn't give a shit today and lost. They started backups while we went out with #1 roster.

They are better even without Hazard.

But we played Athletic away whilst Mierda played la Real at home, big difference.

Last edited:

Gari

Quique Setién: "I think we did well, it's a pain we don't have a return game. We controlled the game, but we missed luck. Success will come in the long run." "Ter Stegen didn't have anything to do really, but this is football."

malvolio

Quique Setién: "I think we did well, it's a pain we don't have a return game. We controlled the game, but we missed luck. Success will come in the long run." "Ter Stegen didn't have anything to do really, but this is football."

Thing is that anyone can say that, but at the end of the season or maybe sooner, he's getting sacked. So all this bullshit about results coming in time might work at lower tier clubs, not here.
It is what it is indeed...

Home of Barca Fans