Copa 1/2 Final: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-2 (agg)

raskolnikov

Rakitic says he is certain that it was a penalty.

He is clueless. If thats a penalty something is wrong in football. And the messi shot would be a penalty as well.
Hell even the penalty they got wasnt one. Like he should dissapear or something if someone runs into him and goes down like lee harvey oswald.

JamDav1982

There is no chance that is a pen.

Ocampos foot is high and impact the play and regardless the ball hits his chest and then his arm and those are never given.

If that is a pen than the one when Sevilla player dived at ball and it deflected on his arm is as well.

malvolio

I have said that the Cup should be our objective and hopefully we'll win it. League is still very hard

Jakabor

With all the chaos surrounding the club all season long starting with the Messi debacle last summer it?s amazing that Barca actually have a chance at a trophy.

League still looks tough, but the fact that Barca are in the hunt for two trophies still is amazing.

Richard.H

I have said that the Cup should be our objective and hopefully we'll win it. League is still very hard

Indeed. League will be a massive challenge. Only way we win it is if both Madrid’s choke, because no way we are losing/drawing just a few of the remaining matches

Kul_z

With all the chaos surrounding the club all season long starting with the Messi debacle last summer it?s amazing that Barca actually have a chance at a trophy.

League still looks tough, but the fact that Barca are in the hunt for two trophies still is amazing.

Remontada part 2 next week. Vamos

Latschenkiefer

He is clueless. If thats a penalty something is wrong in football. And the messi shot would be a penalty as well.
Hell even the penalty they got wasnt one. Like he should dissapear or something if someone runs into him and goes down like lee harvey oswald.

True, by rule it's not a penalty.

JamDav1982

Real will be through in CL so less rest and Atletico have a very tough run coming up.

Definitely still a chance of league... assuming Barca keep winning of course.

malvolio

League depends a lot on beating both Madrid teams. If we can do it, we have a shot.

While defense has been a bit more stable in the past 2 games, attack still doesn't produces enough. That's why I don't think we can beat both Atletico and Real

wisconsincule

League will be tough but I’ve got faith. Without the dumb individual mistakes we would be even closer.

Might be a blessing in disguise that we go out against PSG.

Rest the legs a bit and be fresh for liga matches.

Home of Barca Fans