Copa 1/2 Final: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-2 (agg)

Messi983

I expect the best possible/available XI at this time to start.

MATS, Mingueza, Lenglet, Umtiti, Alba; FDJ, Busi, Pedri; Dembele, Messi, Griezmann

Will also be a good test to see if/how Umtiti and Lenglet will work together before the PSG game and then if Dest will be ready next week Koeman can decide to either keep them Frenchies together or move Mingueza to a CB (he hasn't played there for weeks so this could also backfire though) to replace one of them.

FinBarcelonafan

I expect the best possible/available XI at this time to start.

MATS, Mingueza, Lenglet, Umtiti, Alba; FDJ, Busi, Pedri; Dembele, Messi, Griezmann

Will also be a good test to see if/how Umtiti and Lenglet will work together before the PSG game and then if Dest will be ready next week Koeman can decide to either keep them Frenchies together or move Mingueza to a CB (he hasn't played there for weeks so this could also backfire though) to replace one of them.

Add one good defenseman (athletic), healthy Araujo and change Busi to mobile workhorse and we would be pretty good. Of course lack of ST hurts us a lot too.

Kul_z

Rakitic playing match of the season tonight. But i have faith in our squad, excited! Lets hope we achieve our first win against one of the spain's very best teams this season

Vilarrubi

High intensity pressing on Rakitic with Frenkie and Pedri and it's a clear chance for us :messi:

He’ll now be completely press resistant... and athletic :crbust:

Just like Suarez is banging in nearly every chance he gets for Atletico yet he was top of the big chances missed tables by far for us last season.

FinBarcelonafan

He?ll now be completely press resistant... and athletic :crbust:

Just like Suarez is banging in nearly every chance he gets for Atletico yet he was top of the big chances missed tables by far for us last season.

True.. it is such a joke. Suarez missed so many chances for us. One season he had the most misses in LaLiga by far. He's been lucky this season.

Home of Barca Fans