Copa 1/2 Final: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-2 (agg)

kattanib

Dembele is a misfit and unreliable and random .. Di Maria .. hopefully that is a good thing in todays match

DHorozov

The Ronaldinho goal against Chelsea 2.0... not expected at all, no one had a clue that was coming...

Great start... the motivation is there which is more than a factor

Bobo32

Pedri, Busquets, Mingueza have impressed me so far, but even Dembele plays well today, Dest looks on point, I think pretty much the whole team looks to have a good day. Messi might bring something great as well...
I think De Jong is the only one who maybe doesn't have his best day, not because he's playing bad or made a mistake or something, just my feeling so far.

I think Barcelona will manage this, if they don't start to feel too sure of themselves

Bobo32

Pedri, Busquets, Mingueza have impressed me so far, but even Dembele plays well today, Dest looks on point, I think pretty much the whole team looks to have a good day. Messi might bring something great as well...
I think De Jong is the only one who maybe doesn't have his best day, not because he's playing bad or made a mistake or something, just my feeling so far.

I think Barcelona will manage this, if they don't start to feel too sure of themselves

After I wrote this pretty much everything has looked the complete opposite way. Pedri in particular is starting to look like he did vs PSG... The momentum seems to have turned for the whole team.

gregorrin10

Really liking this 3 at the back formation. Suits our current team a lot more. Dest and Alba especially seem to profit immensely, since they are much more suited for the wing back/midfield role, while our biggest problems Busquets, Lenglet and Pique also have more security too with Mingueza there too, and honestly they need it. And last, but not least, Dembele has a LOT more space to run into up front and that's his game. No brainer to keep at this until we have snails like Lenglet, Pique and Busquets at the back coupled with the fact of no one really high quality up front.

This is the best formation for this team, at least until Fati is out. And even then Fati can play instead of Dembele when needed, he might be even more suited for that LF role than the usual winger role anyway, with a lot of people realizing Fati could actually suit the center forward position a lot more than the usual winger, because of his great finishing.

Griezmann and Braithwaite are useless and not needed as well, all that defensive help Griezmann does, we might as well have an actual extra CB on the pitch instead, who actually plays at the back and makes us much more secure. While in attack the likes of Griezmann and Braithwaite bring us nothing anyway, so playing just Dembele/Fati and Messi because of their match winning ability on their own is enough, plus with Mingueza covering behind him on his side, De Jong can play even more advanced in this formation as well to help Dembele and Messi in attack.

Just hoping that the first time this formation goes wrong and we concede (maybe tonight already), Koeman doesn't chicken out and revert back to 4-2-3-1/4-3-3, cause honestly we look a lot better at the back and going forward as well in this formation, we actually look dangerous and threatening, like we can score at any time. As for tonight, we're extremely unlucky to not be 2-0 up already.

Last edited:

pregra

should have scored at least one more. Im afraid they will score... very good game, again. This formation seems to work

Home of Barca Fans