Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Rassvet

ZjVlNTRjNmY0YWRhMjlhNmZjYmQwNjlkZA==.thumb.jpg

I can’t blame Lenglet tbh. Let’s not scapegoat him for being a bit excited to meet Lewa.

BarcaOG

Banned
this is why the team needs discipline. when you fuck up like that you arent supposed to be cheerful. holly hell, i play in an amateur league and i get bummed out when we lose. this is the fucking champions league

Messigician

this is why the team needs discipline. when you fuck up like that you arent supposed to be cheerful. holly hell, i play in an amateur league and i get bummed out when we lose. this is the fucking champions league

Football is just a game end of the day

blaug

He has a contract until 2026. He is going nowhere. Barto really fucked us when he knew he was about to get kicked out. Gave contracts to so many bums. One last "fuck you" from him.

FinBarcelonafan

He has a contract until 2026. He is going nowhere. Barto really fucked us when he knew he was about to get kicked out. Gave contracts to so many bums. One last "fuck you" from him.

Exactly. Lenglet is good example of a player we need to get rid of asap. Freeloading and laughing around. **** Him. I know, he didn't laugh on purpose but wasn't his first time doing that after his fuck up or Barca loss. The whole guy just irritates you. Not Luuk De Jong level but close.

Home of Barca Fans