Claudio Bravo

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I know he has left but I respect what he did for us and wish him well, I am not pointing it his mistakes and failures.

It is not like fabregas leaving where it's understandable if people want to gloat when he does badly

Messi983

Pathetic from some so called fans wanting him to fail

Even more pathetic of some so called Barça fans wanting Ter Stegen who plays for us to fail so that they would be proven right we should keep Bravo.

I don't want Bravo to fail, but what he's doing today is just laughable. And now that he don't play for us anymore I can make fun out of his mistakes. But I still think he'll be a good GK for them longterm.

spark

I think I read he's the shortest starting goalkeeper in the league. Sides are going to test him all season with aerial balls.

Yannik

Welm lets be honest, City was all over Utd till the point where Bravo fucked up. Since then it's an equal game.

serghei

They won the game, so it's not a problem for City. A lot of his mistakes in this game are down to getting used to his teammates. It's normal, not easy to make your debut on Old Trafford against United.

Trickykid

They won the game, so it's not a problem for City. A lot of his mistakes in this game are down to getting used to his teammates. It's normal, not easy to make your debut on Old Trafford against United.

I disagree. An insecure performance like this one will impact on his back line, no doubt. Unless of course he can turn it around quickly with a string of good displays.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think his blunders today had a lot to do with what I think is the fact that there is little understanding/communication between him and City defenders, since this is his first game, so it is not 100% on him.

This is what I fear for Cillessen starting games for us all of sudden, in a similar fashion.

serghei

I think his blunders today had a lot to do with what I think is the fact that there is little understanding/communication between him and City defenders, since this is his first game, so it is not 100% on him.

This is what I fear for Cillessen starting games for us all of sudden, in a similar fashion.

Absolutely. About Cillessen, I don't agree. The quality of Barcelona makes it easier for him, and it's not like he's playing on Bernabeu either. Playing on Old Trafford against United, is a whole lot different than playing against Alaves at home on Camp Nou. Cilessen would probably have to deal with 2-3 shots tonight, and I very much doubt Alaves will press our backline to the point of making him uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Sorin

Even more pathetic of some so called Barça fans wanting Ter Stegen who plays for us to fail so that they would be proven right we should keep Bravo.

I don't want Bravo to fail, but what he's doing today is just laughable. And now that he don't play for us anymore I can make fun out of his mistakes. But I still think he'll be a good GK for them longterm.

Spot on!

There are people slagging MATS just today but apparently the problem is the jabs at Bravo. Go figure.

What is interesting from all these posts is that you can tell the posters who are more player fans rather than team fans.

Home of Barca Fans