Claudio Bravo

LeeRomeno

Queue the knee-jerk with Ochoa. One great game = Get Him!!!

actually its 2nd great game already and i think the point of him being FREE has been stated already. I dont think anyone is saying this guy is our new messiah, but paying over 10 mil for sub-keeper who will play cup games sounds just dumb.
I am pretty sure that Bravo is better, 10 mil better? no, that money could be spent elsewhere

Pepe Silvia

10322843_651793084915390_1142886005449086820_n.jpg

Tomchin

Fabien Mulot ‏@fabmulot 14m View translation
428 : le nombre d'arrêts d'#Ochoa sur les 3 dernières saisons. Record dans les 5 chpts européens. #BREMEX

Apparently Ochoa has made a record number of saves in the last 3 years (best in whole Europe?) :lol:

LM10

and ochoa's agent offered him to barcelona. they said they weren't interested. i thought zubi's cheap ass would of accepted.

Ursegor

World Champion
and ochoa's agent offered him to barcelona. they said they weren't interested. i thought zubi's cheap ass would of accepted.

This isn't on Zubi. According to reports it's Lucho's assistant (ex goalkeeper coach Unzue) who wants Bravo. Zubi wants Masip to back up Mats.

Jadentheman

This isn't on Zubi. According to reports it's Lucho's assistant (ex goalkeeper coach Unzue) who wants Bravo. Zubi wants Masip to back up Mats.

Well Lucho's assistant is a fool. This dude is Miles better than Pinto and FREE. This is literally zero risk and much reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LM10

Bravo is better. If Lucho wanted a decent second GK he would have stuck with Masip but he wanted someone better.

You don't see these type of performances often from Ochoa. Frankly I don't believe 1% of the forum follows him regularly but everyone now seems to want to sign him.

do you follow him regularly? he's had a lot of great games with ajaccio. it's not the first time he's done what he did with brazil. maybe if he had joined PSG before the drug scandal during the Gold Cup a few years ago you might think differently about him.

either way, those 12 million + player for bravo is foolish. that unzue report is from 4 years ago. how often do you see a team's goalkeeper make the weekly starting 11?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Ochoa has rejected quite a lot of offers in the past because he wanted a guaranteerd #1 spot. Ain't happening with us, he at least has to fight with Ter Stegen for it. I really doubt he really wants to come to us, although I would like it if it would happen.

Paying more for our 2nd goalie (Bravo) than for Ter Stegen is insane...

Tomchin

Ochoa has rejected quite a lot of offers in the past because he wanted a guaranteerd #1 spot. Ain't happening with us, he at least has to fight with Ter Stegen for it. I really doubt he really wants to come to us, although I would like it if it would happen.
The rumours say that Ochoa's agent offered him to Barca some weeks ago, when everyone already knew that Ter Stegen would be our #1. So in that case, he knew he was going to be our #2.

Tomchin

Hmmm, so apparently we are in contact with Ochoa's agent after all

Roberto Martínez ‏@romartinez70 8m View translation
Atención. "Estoy en contacto con el FC Barcelona. Me han llamado para hablar sobre Memo" (Jorge Berlanga, agente de Ochoa) Vía @sebojeda

Home of Barca Fans