CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

Bobo32

A lot of focus on Di Maria and Neymar but remember Liverpool missed 2/3 of their attack at Anfield.

Yeah, it's the mind of someone not understanding football.

Mingueza has been run past by worse players than PSG:s reserves (so has Araujo and Pique) and Mbappe or Neymar have been silenced by worse players than Mingueza.
It should not be the case of Barcelona playing 1v1 all over the pitch, but of two teams facing each other.
If Barcelona play well they can dominate PSG, if not they can lose, just like they almost did against these lower division teams recently.

Porque

We seem unable to keep a clean sheet. If we can keep PSG without scoring (even if it is 0-0) then that will increase our chances massively.

Kul_z

A lot of focus on Di Maria and Neymar but remember Liverpool missed 2/3 of their attack at Anfield.

Mbappe,icardi and kean is pretty decent and worrying if you ask me. One has pace, one is tall and one is unpredictable. Cant say that im optimistic that much. They would get at least 3 counter attacks and that might be enough for them to put at least 1 past stegen, if not more considering that we play a high line with umtiti and lenglet. On top of that, busi, umtiti and lenglet could be late in duels so we might get a card of both colors really fast.
Next thing corners. We have busi, de jong, lenglet and umtiti, 3 out of 4 cant jump for shit and ter stegen is terrible at crosses, so i wouldnt be surprised if they would in the lack of fluid play shoot a lot from outside the box so they scrap a corner. There are lot of disadvantages in our play that they are capable of exploiting.
We are still yet to beat some hard opponent this season, and while optimistic but more realistic, could see this game ends up like juventus one in camp nou.
But if we manage to play without mistakes we could win with 2,3 goals margin

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah shouldnt underestimate them, i remember when Neymar and Veratti were injured against Manu in old trafford and everyone said that United will smash them ( they were in terrific form) and lost 0-2.

malvolio

don't think the tie will be decided tomorrow. there will be some draw with goals maybe, even a 0-1 loss. something to keep us hoping for paris, where we eventually capitalize and end the season.

not enough quality to go against the big teams this season.

Messi983

I'm confident we'll beat them. Would like a clean sheet but not very likely.

3-1 is my guess. Messi, Griezmann and Trincao (from the bench) to score.

impeh

Hi, its me..
I dont have high hopes for this team in big games anymore, as long as we're not humilated for the 4th year running. Even if PSG isnt in great form our defence has looked awful against the likes of Granada, Betis, pretty much anyone in the last month.

Best be clinical in front of goal otherwise we have no chance.

Vilarrubi

Ronald Koeman: "Umtiti and Lenglet are ready, it is true that they make some individual mistakes, but this is part of football. I have no doubt about the players. They know how to defend against a team like Paris."

Famous last words :lol:

Home of Barca Fans