CL Round of 16: Napoli - Barca 1-1

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajnotkeith

We are lucky we didn't play a better team because we would have been seriously punished for that collapse in fitness around 60 min mark

Givenchy

I only saw the last 30mins and I feel robbed. We are in that stage of limping along past Napoli and getting absolutely spanked vs a big team

Kul_z

Unbelievable. We should have easily blew them out of the park. Only normal thing xavi should have done is put pedri in mf and get a felix/roque sub at half time for christensen. They were up for taking. Shame

FCBfan22

Unbelievable. We should have easily blew them out of the park. Only normal thing xavi should have done is put pedri in mf and get a felix/roque sub at half time for christensen. They were up for taking. Shame
Nah, because you can never have enough CB's on the pitch. If Eric Garcia was still here, he would sub Lamine at RW in the 60th minute.

If Yerry Mina was still here, he would be the first on Xavi's list.

*proceeds to give instructions to play short corners*

Porque

I didn't think Napoli would be so poor. And it wasn't because we were good. The Italians didn't even run.

Should have been a win all day long. Laporta will be throwing his pizza, and then running to pick it up and eat. But hey, a work outs a workout.

Asylum15

Two immensely average teams with us the better team but shockingly blunt up front and always one cheap give-away from conceding a counter attack.

Napoli looked a mess.

Asylum15

Two immensely average teams with us the better team but shockingly blunt up front and always one cheap give-away from conceding a counter attack.
Napoli looked a mess.

Total-Football

Frankie is WORLD CLASS
Not sure if world class or not but he is just a bit shy of being elite because he lacks 1 creative passing 2 scoring goals (lampard , Valverde etc). But the rest of game is phenomenal.. head and shoulders above the rest of barca players. By his immense ball control technique he lifts an awful lot of pressure off this team.

Home of Barca Fans