CL Round of 16: Barca - Napoli 3-1

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

No Fermin please .. this is a good lineup but not with this kid, its basically a 1 midfield formation. Not sure what is the status with Roberto but let us put him in midfield if we can

I don't think Roberto is ready to start a CL knock-out match. He didn't play one minute against Mallorca and the problem is if Xavi starts with Rapha in midfield, we only have Fermin, Romeu and Roque on the bench. I don't like Fermin either, but if our choice is to play him from the start or sub him later, I prefer letting him start and sub him when he is out of steam. He can help running around, pressing and recovering. Rapha is also bad in midfield and his fresh legs 2nd half could prove useful. Otherwise we won't have a player worth mentioning on the bench and that's dangerous, especially if we go for 120 minutes.

Edit: But if Roberto is ready, then I prefer him over Fermin for sure.

kattanib

hoping for Roque to start
Makes sense to me to start Roque only if Xavi has real doubts about the player and feels like risking playing him (this way he can sub him off if needed) .. otherwise I think he will be better brought in as a sub with fresh legs while Napoli players start to get tired

Nello

Most worried for our midfield really. Only player of required quality for such an important match is Gundo. Christensen maybe aswell paired with the right players, but not with Fermin, Roberto or Oreo.
We'll lack control and there is a big chance Fermin or Roberto will go missing completely and be segunda level in possession.

CatalinR10

4.4 odds on Napoli to win. They should have like 2.9 or something like that. Dunno why the bookies give these odds since we are bad atm and Napoli look like catching form.

Really hope we go through. Those extra 10 mil for advancing are needed and if we get matched vs the likes of City or whoever , it is what it is.

serghei

Raphinha is gonna start if fit. 4-2-3-1 with Felix - Raphinha - Yamal, and Lewandowski up top. Christensen - Gundogan in midfield.

weloveyuner

This is also Felix' last chance to step up if he starts or gets a cameo. Been absolutely useless since his honeymoon period ended.

Félix has had moments, but for the most part, has been average. Whenever Xavi brings on Roque for him, there's a noticeable difference in energy on the field.

Home of Barca Fans